54 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Sol Campbell done a good job at Macc. If he gets the gig I’ll be buying a season ticket 

just to make a point and demand a refund. Guys an absolute toss pot. 

Absolute bellend.....taking the credit for all hard work by Danny Whittaker...then keepng Danny out of team.

2 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Sol Campbell done a good job at Macc. If he gets the gig I’ll be buying a season ticket 

just to make a point and demand a refund. Guys an absolute toss pot. 

If he doesn't get the job theres only one reason behind it...

4 hours ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

I think that Ged is the one who was supposedly behind a whole bunch of troll twitter accounts that bad mouthed Johnson (plus a few others) a few years back.

Character wouldn’t be the word I’d use to describe him.

1 hour ago, singe said:

So how long will it take Chief Clown to appoint someone? 

Be lucky if it is before the season starts!

I'm assuming that, unless it's Mo, any appointment will be made after the bulk of the recruitment has already taken place.

7 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

I'd be amazed if it isn't someone with a Latics connection.

I really hope it isn't this time.

If they were going to be given time to build their squad (which I thought Bunn and Scholes would be able to do) then I'd be all for it, but whoever the manager is they won't get time so I'd rather it be someone who would be a big loss if we got rid of them.

AL should just get it over with and appoint his own man, then live or die by it.

14 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

I really hope it isn't this time.

If they were going to be given time to build their squad (which I thought Bunn and Scholes would be able to do) then I'd be all for it, but whoever the manager is they won't get time so I'd rather it be someone who would be a big loss if we got rid of them.

AL should just get it over with and appoint his own man, then live or die by it.

He has a name you know. Mohammed....

51 minutes ago, LaticsLegend said:

Would take Big Sol.

He's a basket case, will keep us entertained and he has actually done a decent job with Macc.

He'd have no reason to swap Macc for Latics though. I'd imagine he'll stick it out and wait for a bigger gig.

He'd be surely having a word with Scholes and ruling himself out.

55 minutes ago, LaticsLegend said:

Would take Big Sol.

He's a basket case, will keep us entertained and he has actually done a decent job with Macc.

He'd have no reason to swap Macc for Latics though. I'd imagine he'll stick it out and wait for a bigger gig.

nt

Edited by BP1960

54 minutes ago, LaticsLegend said:

Would take Big Sol.

nt

Edited by BP1960

54 minutes ago, LaticsLegend said:

Would take Big Sol.

nt

Edited by BP1960