21 hours ago, Oldham82 said:

AL back in country after picking fa cup award yesterday could be interviews for new manager this week I rekon 

He was back last week I saw him at BP myself. Still don't expect him to fork out on any wages on a sycophant of a manager until his brothers recruited his next load of dog shit signings that will take us to the Conference.

27 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

He was back last week I saw him at BP myself. Still don't expect him to fork out on any wages on a sycophant of a manager until his brothers recruited his next load of dog shit signings that will take us to the Conference.

Why didn't you go up to him and tell him that you don't want another "load of dog shit signings that will take us to the Conference"? You missed an opportunity to bypass the Trust there, I reckon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

I'm not sure, but I don't think he ever did go back to Dubai...

52 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

Why didn't you go up to him and tell him that you don't want another "load of dog shit signings that will take us to the Conference"? You missed an opportunity to bypass the Trust there, I reckon.

I wouldn't give him the steam off my shit never mind my time, anyway it's his brother who takes care of recruitment. 

5 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I wouldn't give him the steam off my shit never mind my time, anyway it's his brother who takes care of recruitment. 

Brave words but I don't get your point.....if you had a chance to put your concerns across....why didn't you? Also he still has the major say. 

1 hour ago, mikejh45 said:

Brave words but I don't get your point.....if you had a chance to put your concerns across....why didn't you? Also he still has the major say. 

My point is I don't care enough to have my say, in any case it would fall on deaf ears.

Edited by yarddog73

6 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

My point is I don't care enough to have my say, in any case it would fall on deaf ears.

But you do care otherwise you wouldn't be on here.

How do you know it would fall on deaf ears?

If the dopey chuckle brother can get his point across, why can't you?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mikejh45 said:

But you do care otherwise you wouldn't be on here.

How do you know it would fall on deaf ears?

If the dopey chuckle brother can get his point across, why can't you?

You can still use this forum and really not give a shit, alright the not giving a shit might be a bit strong, but there are more and more who just tune in for a bit of entertainment. 

13 hours ago, disjointed said:

You can still use this forum and really not give a shit, alright the not giving a shit might be a bit strong, but there are more and more who just tune in for a bit of entertainment. 

Yes, but in this case most of Yarddog’s post are filled with fairly aggressive foul language against the owner and the running of the club. He clearly does give a shit by “having a say” every day on here. 

7 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Yes, but in this case most of Yarddog’s post are filled with fairly aggressive foul language against the owner and the running of the club. He clearly does give a shit by “having a say” every day on here. 

I don't give a shit enough to waste my breath on him in much the same way I was never fooled by Corneys lies even when  he invited me in for a chat (I guess you are probably one of the apologists who defended him though), as for having my say on here I'm quite entitled too after all it is a platform for fans to air their differing views.

• Like 1

Just now, yarddog73 said:

I don't give a shit enough to waste my breath on him in much the same way I was never fooled by Corneys lies even when  he invited me in for a chat (I guess you are probably one of the apologists who defended him though), as for having my say on here I'm quite entitled too after all it is a platform for fans to air their differing views.

Yes you are. That’s what I said. And you do... because you give a shit.