If this is correct, and we've no reason to disbelieve it, two things.

1. Is it at all likely that AL and ML can change their attitude?

2. If Scholes does come in, how would he cope with that level of interference?

I'm afraid it is leading to a monumental blow up, one way or another.

18 minutes ago, Greenfield Latic said:

Talking to a guy I know who is close friends with Bunn and Pete Wild today,  says the last straw for Bunn was when he walked into his office and AL and his bro where in there talking tactics and positioning on a board and telling FB the team selection and formation, according to the guy I know Bunn lost his rag and walked.

Also AL lost his rag with Simon Wood, smashed up the kitchen in the OEC and sacked him on the spot with the new media girl.

He says the same is happening to Wild and he has had enough.

The guy I know is out with FB this weekend, asked him to find out about Rhodes!!

Make of it what you will - I have no doubt what he is telling me is correct.

Surely he didn't try to change Simon's menu?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Greenfield Latic said:

Talking to a guy I know who is close friends with Bunn and Pete Wild today,  says the last straw for Bunn was when he walked into his office and AL and his bro where in there talking tactics and positioning on a board and telling FB the team selection and formation, according to the guy I know Bunn lost his rag and walked.

Also AL lost his rag with Simon Wood, smashed up the kitchen in the OEC and sacked him on the spot with the new media girl.

The guy I know is out with FB this weekend, asked him to find out about Rhodes!!

AL smashed up the kitchen in the OEC?  Isn’t that a criminal offence? It’s not his kitchen. 

7 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

Too many people putting 2 + 2 together and getting 3 or 5 but never 4.

7 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

Too many people putting 2 + 2 together and getting 3 or 5 but never 4.

At this moment time it's all conjecture but it makes interesting reading and much more interesting than the Premier League matches that are being played at this moment in time 😁

8 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I can't believe he Blitzed it.

😁

Blitz was obviously furious with AL for smashing up his kitchen up and sacking one of HIS employees... was obvious when he was on the pitch st Fulham celebrating with him. 

39 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

If this is correct, and we've no reason to disbelieve it, two things.

1. Is it at all likely that AL and ML can change their attitude?

2. If Scholes does come in, how would he cope with that level of interference?

I'm afraid it is leading to a monumental blow up, one way or another.

1. I doubt they will. I genuinely think both of them think they are playing a real life game of football manager 

2. He would walk.

The opening story may have some truth in it however I do feel it's been exaggerated maybe due to Chinese whispers. I can believe he has tried to interfere with tactics and team selection and I wouldn't be surprised if he had a row with Simon Wood the smashing up the kitchen but seems far fetched.

48 minutes ago, Greenfield Latic said:

A very consistent picture is emerging of Al & ML its getting to the stage that we cant deny that large scale interference is taking place. This from an owner who in twelve months already has one relegation under his belt.

4 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Wasn't some bloke appointed to cook the player's grub inside the BP kitchen? Maybe AL had a barney with him. Or have I made a dog's dinner of all that?

Nah. It’s just a load of old bollocks made up by someone. 

1 hour ago, Greenfield Latic said:

Bunn lost his rag and walked? I must have imagined getting dicked 6-0 at Carlisle and him being sacked.