Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, dannyboy55555 said:

The only thing fans can do is vote with their feet. You asked for ideas, that's one. What's your solution out of interest?

 

Find a multi millionaire who is happy to self fund the club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Find a multi millionaire who is happy to self fund the club.

 

Just how much would it take to buy Latics and fund them as a top half L2 club?

Euromillions is £100M on Friday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Witty said:

 

Just how much would it take to buy Latics and fund them as a top half L2 club?

Euromillions is £100M on Friday.

Already got my ticket and have contingency plans for a committee of about 16 recruited from here to pick my team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Already got my ticket and have contingency plans for a committee of about 16 recruited from here to pick my team.

Imagine it on here if that happened!! “What does a lottery winner know about football?” etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Senor_Coconut said:

Direct action to show the current owner he can't run the club the way he is.

I'm not being snarky, but what does that mean?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dannyboy55555 said:

Imagine it on here if that happened!! “What does a lottery winner know about football?” etc. 

That's why we lost last 2 games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard Jason Scotland is looking to get into management. Done a fine job up in Hamilton as a coach. Could do worse. Has lots of contacts and played for his country at a national level. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Did the lads tell you that? 😂😂😂

 

 

3 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Straight out of the Kowpat handbook, if in doubt get aggressive.

 

Give it a rest will you.  You infant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, latics22 said:

I’ve had enough if Scholes isn’t manager, with two new strikers by 12pm I’m giving up until next summer 😔

Better give up now then!

 

All reports are that the football league will not approve until at least next week.... 🙄 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pete Wild's interview works for me. When asked about in coming transfers he says they are trying to get a couple over the line, or he owner is. Whether they will or not he doesn't know. He says nothing about out going transfers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LaticsPete said:

I'm not being snarky, but what does that mean?  

Protests, banners, follow Charltons and Blackpools example with their owner by throwing hundreds of tennis balls on the pitch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Senor_Coconut said:

Protests, banners, follow Charltons and Blackpools example with their owner by throwing hundreds of tennis balls on the pitch

And you really believe that this owner will continue to throw what resource he has into the Club? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Senor_Coconut said:

Protests, banners, follow Charltons and Blackpools example with their owner by throwing hundreds of tennis balls on the pitch

Which has achieved this far...?

 

Charlton, one would think, are a fairly attractive proposition and no sign of it being sold yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dannyboy55555 said:

Pete Wild interview doesn't work and they've spelled Morecambe wrong. That's it for me.

The only people who spell Morecambe correctly are the folk who live there, it's usually southerners who spell it incorrectly and they manage to do it 3 ways 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, another fan said:

And you really believe that this owner will continue to throw what resource he has into the Club? 

No but may force him out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Which has achieved this far...?

 

Charlton, one would think, are a fairly attractive proposition and no sign of it being sold yet

It makes their feelings known to the owner and the football authorities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...