Port Vale (A)

5 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Good video with fans singing he's one of our own to Pete Wild. Can only imagine the pride he was feeling after seeing his hometown club win 4-1 away with him in charge. That feeling will take some beating I imagine

Brilliant. Bet he was bursting with pride. 

22 minutes ago, forever blue said:

Well very sorry for FB.He did not deserve that .Footballs  a funny old game has someone said. Today the team won and I am glad about that.I hope that Pete savouries the moment and I wish him well. Who knows it could be the start of something big .Lets  hope it is. Good Luck.

I would have preferred today's result with Bunn still in charge because those players owed him that one and even more so for the fans.

2 hours ago, mikejh45 said:

Do we know yet whether the email sent to Bunn was a "sacking out of the blue" OR it was a confirmation after being told immediately after the Carlisle?

I'm going for the second option. 

I believe he was told after the match.

Well done Pete, but think we would have won with Frankie!

51 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Absolutely buzzing. Great result and fantastic second half display. Surridge wasn't selected cos he picked up a knock - the Miller story posted earlier probably has an element of truth to it cos Frankie was the main reason he was here. Absolutely delighted for Pete Wild...

Great win? U never said that when Frankie was in charge ? 

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Absolutely buzzing. Great result and fantastic second half display. Surridge wasn't selected cos he picked up a knock - the Miller story posted earlier probably has an element of truth to it cos Frankie was the main reason he was here. Absolutely delighted for Pete Wild...

Wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of break clause in his contract for when FB was to leave.

Same for Coke maybe? Would be a bit strange as he was on a 2 year deal.

3 minutes ago, LaticsLegend said:

Wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of break clause in his contract for when FB was to leave.

Same for Coke maybe? Would be a bit strange as he was on a 2 year deal.

Who on earth would sign a contract like that?? 

Couldn't make it today but was delighted to see us line up 4-2-3-1.

Lyden holding really gives Maouche the license to pull the strings.  We don't see the best of his talent in a midfield 2.

Amazing to see a lad I went to primary school with in charge.

Edited by welshgaz