Website changes

1 minute ago, LightDN123 said:

It’s not the logo at the top of the webpage. It’s the bookmark logo on my phone. I’m not sure why that bookmark logo has changed ? 

As im typing this maybe thinking it changed as it thinks the website main banner is red now. 

Yes - that logo is the favicon, that's changed too - which is the CMYK 'O' in OWTB.

1 hour ago, jorvik_latic said:

@Matt @Stevie_J

Are there any issues you're aware of? I keep getting an occasional error. On Chrome and on an app.

A configuration or server error has occurred

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.
Error code: EX1040

Thanks, I've just experienced the same. I'll have a look.

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.

On 2/13/2019 at 1:42 PM, singe said:

OK, I disabled everything, then went  into FF Safe mode. I can now see the tweets  as tweets. I t still needed to be slected as Plain text rather than auto embed.

I then added one of the addons I was expecting.One tab.

Tried again, still Twweets dispalyed as plain text. Closed WOTB, repopened normally, but with no Add ons. Still plain text.
I assume it could be other settings.

So it only works in Safe Mode.

EDIT Right. It's definitely the work WPN we have. just managedfine in the sectino outside the WPN login. Well it's a Remote Desktop Connection.

Just to update, in case it happens to anyone else, I did 3 tyhings and I'm not 100% sure which worked, although I can guess.

1) On the website(I had an issue logging in with the official too) hold Shift Key and  put cursor over tab & Right click Reload.

2) Go into Safe mode  then come out again

3) Most likely: Hamburger Menu, > Options >Privacy & Security >Content Blocking tab Select Custom  and LEave Trackers and Cookies unticked.

Suspect it was that, a compromise but the sites work now!

21 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

@Matt @Stevie_J

Are there any issues you're aware of? I keep getting an occasional error. On Chrome and on an app.

A configuration or server error has occurred

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.
Error code: EX1040

I had that a few times last week.  Cleared cookies and it seemed to be fine. 

Edited by kowenicki

On 2/18/2019 at 8:01 AM, LightDN123 said:

Bookmark logo - that’s the terminology I was looking for. 

Still red for me 

I'm guessing that this is on the iOS platforms, give it a little while and the icon should change to the websites ICO image. I hope.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I'm guessing that this is on the iOS platforms, give it a little while and the icon should change to the websites ICO image. I hope.

Have you changed any settings where you link to the next unread page within a sub forum? You can normally see the title of the page under it.

1 hour ago, jorvik_latic said:

Have you changed any settings where you link to the next unread page within a sub forum? You can normally see the title of the page under it.

Gone off mine as well where it says the next thread you're clicking on to. Also when I get to bottom of a page it jumps back up a bit again every time I try to click next thread. I have to scroll down a bit again. I keep clicking thw reply box when it pings back. Thatcher's Britain 

Edited by mcfluff1985
Shite grammar and bareley English

9 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

Hi,

I've not changed any part of the forum navigation, I upgraded to 4.4 yesterday which may have changed a few settings in the background, although these are usually IPB recommended overrides because their analysis suggests nobody uses them. However, there is this at the foot of every page in-thread...

Thanks,

Matt.

image.png

8 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Also when I get to bottom of a page it jumps back up a bit again every time I try to click next thread. I have to scroll down a bit again

Sorry, this doesn't look like anything server side, it may mean something needs to be updated at your end I'm afraid.

8 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Thatcher's Britain

Oh, for a few years of iron leadership - and don't confuse my wanting a strong Parliament for apparent admiration for Maggie, she could die again for all I care. :)

12 hours ago, Matt said:

This works on all devices, it seems. There should be a snazzy logo on your phones if you've saved a shortcut to the home screen.

29 minutes ago, Matt said:

Hi,

I've not changed any part of the forum navigation, I upgraded to 4.4 yesterday which may have changed a few settings in the background, although these are usually IPB recommended overrides because their analysis suggests nobody uses them. However, there is this at the foot of every page in-thread...

Thanks,

Matt.

image.png

Yeah, that footer is what I'm talking about, it normally has the page title under 'next unread topic'. No biggie if it's not a setting that you can change, just thought I'd ask.

11 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Let's cut to the chase... When are we going to get an official board statement on the removal of the down and up boats. *shakes fist*

Official statement: We removed them because people used them to be cunts. Now people are being cunts, but directing it at us. We're used to that. Also entirely arguable we're actually cunts.

End of Statement. 

😘