Peter Clarke

10 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

One of Abdallah's disciples Mike Halliwell mentioned it on their cult-like facebook group to help downplay concerns after his departure.

I'm becoming really concerned that there's a lot of borderline propaganda coming out of various social media channels and a lot of new accounts are also popping up on the #oafc asking very specific questions. All a bit Russian. Bit too much for a 4th division football club FFS!

Great group, that.

Big Ste Party is my personal fav but Halliwell is a belter too, both ban anybody who even slightly questions Lemmy.

Edited by Ryan

7 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

One of Abdallah's disciples Mike Halliwell mentioned it on their cult-like facebook group to help downplay concerns after his departure.

I'm becoming really concerned that there's a lot of borderline propaganda coming out of various social media channels and a lot of new accounts are also popping up on the #oafc asking very specific questions. All a bit Russian. Bit too much for a 4th division football club FFS!

It's a tactic that :clown: will have learnt from the continent, it's the more civilized version of owners giving the Ultras free tickets to keep them onside.

Just now, Ryan said:

Great group, that.

Big Ste Party is my personal fav but Halliwell is a belter too, both ban anybody who even slightly questions Lemmy.

tbh they've not banned me yet even though i directly asked them what they get from :clown:  for spreading his propaganda.

Start the season we all expect us too and they'll go very quiet, unless they decide to blame FLG for us bringing in bargain basement players

7 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

This, being a bit too much, and the fact it's Latics fans we are talking about leads me to believe these pop up weirdos are genuine. There's a whole world of unexplored Latics fans that haven't been introduced to social media yet. Exciting times ahead.

On 7/28/2019 at 1:50 PM, deyres42 said:

He didn't want one.

I spoke to him after the last match against Northampton. He told me that they hadn’t offered him a new contract - “but there was still time”. The guy wanted to stay, and was at a bit of a loss as to why they didn’t want him to, other than the fact that they want to go for a more youthful team, but surely you need experience as well. Anyone who says that he didn’t want to stay though is misinformed.

On 7/28/2019 at 10:54 PM, Paul said:

If that’s true I guess he was desperate to get out which tells a story in itself 

This time of the year should be excitement and hope about the new season, instead, it’s fear and dread 

Such a good point. Normally at the start of the season I'm usually hopeful. This season I thoroughly expect us to be dreadful and fear the worst. This all seems to be self-inflicted as well. It's just crazy.

Good luck to you Peter.

Head coach Joey Barton said upon signing his seventh player of the summer window: “Peter initially came in to train and stay fit over the summer, but the influence he’s had on the dressing room and the attitude he’s shown has been first class.

we will miss this aspect immensely