Sporting Director

2 hours ago, Magic Mikey said:

Would you argue with uncle Ronnie?

Never heard of him.

2 hours ago, Clifford said:

Snr has done some much work for OAFC, some out of his own pocket, why not employ someone else with potentially that work ethic? 

🙄

43 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

But who is 'Mark'? 

Didn't want to name you specifically BTW Dave.
Appreciate you could have done it, but I thought it important and I was looking for something the other day, and it bothered me it was not there.

Edited by singe

1 hour ago, singe said:

Didn't want to name you specifically BTW Dave.
Appreciate you could have done it, but I thought it important and I was looking for something the other day, and it bothered me it was not there.

Ta.  Needs a holding page otherwise no clue that it is being redone. 

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, singe said:

Whilst bigger news has been happening elsewhere at the cub, a new Commercial Manager has been appointed. Dillon Mistry, can't find anything definitively about him or his experience currently.

He will soon be sacked for low season ticket sales

10 minutes ago, singe said:

Whilst bigger news has been happening elsewhere at the cub, a new Commercial Manager has been appointed. Dillon Mistry, can't find anything definitively about him or his experience currently.

What a time to take on a commercial role...he’ll be pissing against the wind😳and well gone, probably before the end of the season.

Its amazing we are are making these staff appointments yet can’t pay a coach firm or the gas bill.

2 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

What a time to take on a commercial role...he’ll be pissing against the wind😳and well gone, probably before the end of the season.

Its amazing we are are making these staff appointments yet can’t pay a coach firm or the gas bill.

Quite. 

Not forgetting the thousands being spent on Giles Coke two year deal. 

All the best. 

9 hours ago, singe said:

He's listed as the new analyst on the club directory.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, mick26 said:

He's listed as the new analyst on the club directory.

Cheers Mick, that makes sense as I get an update on the we page with bits that have change but only  text. It's not always in strict order 

I should have clicked through like normal. 🙄

Sorry guys