Confused.Com - slightly

On 1/3/2019 at 7:07 PM, deyres42 said:

Saying it is not improbable that we are under some sort of embargo. Other clubs have sorted extended loan deals out already and you'd have thought we'd have been desperate to have the two lads involved on Sunday.

Very improbable.  Wrong... again!

8 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Very improbable.  Wrong... again!

I could say something about one in, one out but it would appear that a sense of normality has broken out and I applaud them for getting the deal done (if even plenty of people were saying the kid Lang was hopeless not too long ago...)

1 minute ago, deyres42 said:

I could say something about one in, one out but it would appear that a sense of normality has broken out and I applaud them for getting the deal done (if even plenty of people were saying the kid Lang was hopeless not too long ago...)

Who said he was hopeless ?

I'm guessing no one, but I'll admit he's improved as the season's progressed.

To my mind could become a Championship player if he was a little braver in the box and am pleased he's re-signed.

2 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Do you just make things up sometimes just to get a response? Bit sad really if you have to resort to this type of twaddle.

We all have players we rate and dislike but I cannot remember plenty slating Lang on here.

4 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

Do you just make things up sometimes just to get a response? Bit sad really if you have to resort to this type of twaddle.

We all have players we rate and dislike but I cannot remember plenty slating Lang on here.

All I can recall is one or two criticising him for the pen in the cup game.  He’s making stuff up again. 

5 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

There is a world outside of this forum...