Confused.Com - slightly

11 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Not disputing what you are saying but where is such a thing permitted in the rules?

Of course it  may be,resigned    for 2nd half of season ,but recalled after 0ne match... but may be possible.abuse of system

Edited by pk200

2 hours ago, LaticsLen said:

Lyden said on Saturday he's had his loan extended for another week until the 8th. 

1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

Not disputing what you are saying but where is such a thing permitted in the rules?

I assume Lyden would know but my understanding was that you have either half or full season loans. I can't see where the one week extension would fit. Unless hes extended by another half season. His loan ended on January 1st.

Edited by astottie
Stupidly

25 minutes ago, Sparkleking said:

Thanks latics22 and super_blue.  So we have defender, midfielder and winger.  Not sure I'm any clearer, ha ha!  😃

Aren’t midfielder and winger the same? They are in my head. 

So down to 2 options...defender or midfielder ha ha 

Edited by super_blue
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, super_blue said:

Aren’t midfielder and winger the same? They are in my head. 

So down to 2 options...defender or midfielder ha ha 

OK, I'll go along with that!  Any advances on defender or midfielder?  I'm ruling out goalie, ha ha 😄

2 minutes ago, ceskylatic said:

Yeah, from what little time he was on he reminded me of a nippy David Beresford type winger.

I know it was only a little cameo but he didn't appear short on confidence and the run out will do him the world of good, he was also warmly received and I suspect his family were proud as punch.

27 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I know it was only a little cameo but he didn't appear short on confidence and the run out will do him the world of good, he was also warmly received and I suspect his family were proud as punch.

A far better outcome than when young master Bove came on late, in a game already won, versus Notts County.

Going off what most have heard/we know (Lang gone, Surridge and Lydon both here still) I'm predicting the team will be the same as NYD with just Hunt in for Lang and Nepu pushed up the wing.

I do feel a Nepu, O'Grady, Surridge front 3 can cause Fulham problems.

3 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

Going off what most have heard/we know (Lang gone, Surridge and Lydon both here still) I'm predicting the team will be the same as NYD with just Hunt in for Lang and Nepu pushed up the wing.

I do feel a Nepu, O'Grady, Surridge front 3 can cause Fulham problems.

KNEUYiv.png

9 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Good news

Great news. So if they do play by my reckoning surridge can do so within his current loan terms, and could still be recalled during the transfer window, but Lyden and Lang would have had to have got new half season loans.

But then again what do I know. 😁