Lang back for the rest of the season

58 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

What I’ve seen of Sylla - admittedly not much - I haven’t liked...

....Maouche - for all his ability with the ball - is too powderpuff for me...

....don’t get me started on Branger...

....Missilou & Gevaro are the only 2 of the Lemsagam’s recruits that I think pass the test.

This seems to be the new thing to hit Maouche with.  Originally a lottery winner, then inconsistent and now too weak. 

11 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Sheridan, Wellens & Bunn all thought Danny Gardner was better..... I’m inclined to agree with them.

Did they? Ok. 

I get so confused with who is picking the team you see...

Edited by kowenicki

12 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

This seems to be the new thing to hit Maouche with.  Originally a lottery winner, then inconsistent and now too weak. 

Baxter & Maouche are technically our best players. They can spot a pass out of nothing and their ability on the ball is a joy to behold.

Maouche has improved significantly this season especially defensively and for me has developed into a key player in this team.

They have their faults but they also have the necessary quality to drag us up a division, if not this season then certainly next. 

We are very lucky to have the pair of them in this awful division and we should enjoy their contributions whilst we can!!

1 minute ago, oafc1955 said:

Baxter & Maouche are technically our best players. They can spot a pass out of nothing and their ability on the ball is a joy to behold.

Maouche has improved significantly this season especially defensively and for me has developed into a key player in this team.

They have their faults but they also have the necessary quality to drag us up a division, if not this season then certainly next. 

We are very lucky to have the pair of them in this awful division and we should enjoy their contributions whilst we can!!

Amen. Both significantly better than Gardner imo. Significantly. 

2 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

....Maouche - for all his ability with the ball - is too powderpuff for me...

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

54 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

He's been brought up to take up and keep certain positions rather than to tackle. 

He's unlikely to change. 

I like him. 

56 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Amen. Both significantly better than Gardner imo. Significantly. 

I'm still intrigued to see how good Gardner could be if a manager/head coach could get him to be more disciplined rather than trying to be everywhere & do everything and. therefore, constantly fucking our shape up... 

Edited by HarryBosch

10 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

They like him at Wigan so might get a chance there.

We should be picking him up for 200k and selling him for 800 though.

Maybe the trust can buy another 3% of the club to fund the purchase 

Edited by latics22

3 hours ago, Bobledgersheart said:

I'm not saying Fane's a good footballer but in this division I thought he'd come to the fore. However I do think Sylla has proved useful coming on late to shore up midfield and provide a bit more energy going forward which has given our defence a break.

We'd all like a team full of artists but in this league we need a mixture and if Sylla improves sufficiently I see him as a replacement for Missalou should the need arise.  

Isn't Missilou out of contract next month? 

Maouche is Ok he has drifted in and out abit really. He's played well recently but he hasnt been consistently good over the course of the season. He's shown some good touches and his passing is more consistent than Gardner's has been.

I'm with Harry on Gardner I'd like to see him be abit more disciplined whether that's a different manager who gets him to do that I don't know but he tries to do far too much.

Overall I don't think their is

that much between them Maouche is a more consistent passer where as Gardner presses opponents far better. 

Edited by GlossopLatic

3 hours ago, kowenicki said:

I think you are being unfair on Maouche, he can still hold his tag of being inconsistent he hasn't lost that tag yet.