Forest Green (h)

2 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Wild isn’t ready that’s for sure. Lucky to come away with something today. Manager and players needed quick if want to get into the play-offs.

Another silly comment(they are mounting up) when you look what is available to Wild it is actually a decent point against a good side.

Just now, whittles left foot said:

Another silly comment(they are mounting up) when you look what is available to Wild it is actually a decent point against a good side.

Tough ask on PW, and he has done a professional job on FGR. LEts hope the rumoured signings come off sharpish.

Last week was fabulous but we have to be realistic, this is an evolving squad which is not being put together by a manager with a plan or experience but by a football agent and his brother, no one has any idea if it will work or not but by next season we could be starting with 7-8 #frenchlads

It will be what it will be but with Surridge gone I can’t see how we will score the goals to challenge the play off spots

......just have to win the FA Cup instead 😀

2 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

How is it silly? Put what ever negative bias you have for me aside and focus on the facts. We’re low on numbers and our captain was actually calling the shots. We will get more injuries. 

We we need bodies and a manager. This isn’t hard to grasp. We’ve got away with it today. Let’s make sure we’re ready next week

1 minute ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

How is it silly? Put what ever negative bias you have for me aside and focus on the facts. We’re low on numbers and our captain was actually calling the shots. We will get more injuries. 

We we need bodies and a manager. This isn’t hard to grasp. We’ve got away with it today. Let’s make sure we’re ready next week

Yes we need bodies, decent ones. But a ten year could tell you that. I'd like an experienced manager. But if it is PW, today has shown he can do a job and hold his own. Not many mangers would have got something out of tday.

2 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

Bollocks. He set us up the same as Sunday with a view to doing something in the second half. We were unlucky not to win it. 

Second half we were the better team and yes we should have won. Baxter missed a sitter. 

Edited by kowenicki

4 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

The bodies statement is right but you’re saying a manger with an unbeaten run and 7 from 9 shows we need a manger? You can’t moan about people calling you out on that. 

Just now, yarddog73 said:

Professional job on Forest Green Rovers at home in League 2 :laught16:

We drew 0 - 0 for fuck sake.

Of course! we are ex Premier LEague. They are Non league. Sides should roll over.
🙄

Am I happy how far we have fallen? Ridiculous thought.

But we are where we are right now.
We didn't even have a striker on the bench for FFS, they have a significantly bigger budget, they are above us, they showed what they are capable of in the match, it would be a tough ask for any manager to sort the team for today, a poor performance after a real upset is very common in football, we are down to bare bones in the squad, AL needs asking questions asked why he fied with no back up plan, and his recruitment policy.
I'm talking about PW personally. He held his own under very difficult circumstances thatnearly all the managers over the last 25 years would have lost.

Considering the circumstances and our woeful options up front I guess you'd take a point against a very solid and well set up FG. 

However looks like OG is now injured so we desperately need some forward reinforcements this week otherwise both play off aspirations and FA Cup 5th round will be gone. 

1 minute ago, singe said:

Of course! we are ex Premier LEague. They are Non league. Sides should roll over.
🙄

Am I happy how far we have fallen? Ridiculous thought.

But we are where we are right now.
We didn't even have a striker on the bench for FFS, they have a significantly bigger budget, they are above us, they showed what they are capable of in the match, it would be a tough ask for any manager to sort the team for today, a poor performance after a real upset is very common in football, we are down to bare bones in the squad, AL needs asking questions asked why he fied with no back up plan, and his recruitment policy.
I'm talking about PW personally. He held his own under very difficult circumstances thatnearly all the managers over the last 25 years would have lost.

It's a mess and needs sorting out, it really is as simple as that, same as last January fucking about and losing all momentum picking up about a point up in the League, now I understand why the eternal optimists amongst our fan base are happy for a repeat performance but I'm not and he needs to sort it out sharpish. Manager/coaching staff and players all need putting in place as the situation currently is bordering on farcical. 

4 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Considering the circumstances and our woeful options up front I guess you'd take a point against a very solid and well set up FG. 

However looks like OG is now injured so we desperately need some forward reinforcements this week otherwise both play off aspirations and FA Cup 5th round will be gone. 

Could be tricky to sign a striker who isn’t cup tied.......unless of course #frenchlad