18 minutes ago, ghostofcecere said:

He was at a home game a few weeks ago also, I’ve been told he’s not interested in getting involved again though. But that could change I suppose if he gets fired up again after days like Sunday!

He part owns the OEC and he AL is his tenant.... he has plenty of financial reasons [that do not benefit OAFC 2004Ltd] to pay a visit and he might as well be wined and dined on a match day when he does....

8 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

All a bit weird but you could argue he is the one keeping the club afloat...

How on earth do you come to that conclusion?

Blitz and Gazal will always divide fans opinions.

For the time being, they are our landlords and have been in attendance at some home and away matches now and lets face it, if Corney did not have any other business to keep us ticking over, who do you think has been pre Al?

The Trust have an amicable relationship with both landlords and owner, dialogue with both has increased and improved over the season.

Edited by underdog

6 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

He part owns the OEC and he AL is his tenant.... he has plenty of financial reasons [that do not benefit OAFC 2004Ltd] to pay a visit and he might as well be wined and dined on a match day when he does....

How on earth do you come to that conclusion?

Well you would assume that he could call his loans in at any time...

11 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

He could but he might find getting payment difficult. Given the club's role in funding his property I doubt he would necessarily get the amount he thinks he would be due anyway. 

13 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

.....what loans? The loans Corney took out and were secured against the club as debentures and from which required settling before AL could complete the purchase of the club, or other loans?

7 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

.....what loans? The loans Corney took out and were secured against the club as debentures and from which required settling before AL could complete the purchase of the club, or other loans?

The 11 million or whatever it was at the last checkpoint.

11 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

He could but he might find getting payment difficult. Given the club's role in funding his property I doubt he would necessarily get the amount he thinks he would be due anyway. 

Well yeah.

I'm not daft enough to try and claim that we should be grateful to him or anything like that...

15 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

The 11 million or whatever it was at the last checkpoint.

Is he the sole creditor of our entire £11.6m debt [as per Companies Ho 30th June 2017]...?

There was a £6m (?) debt to Blitz/Gazal (?) that was only to be repaid in the event we got back to the Premier League wasn't there?

Edited by lookersstandandy

1 minute ago, lookersstandandy said:

Is he the sole creditor of our entire debt [whatever number that stands at]....?

There was a £6m (?) debt to Blitz/Gazal (?) that was only to be repaid in the event we got back to the Premier League wasn't there?

Hope there's no compound interest attached to that debt.

3 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Is he the sole creditor of our entire debt [whatever number that stands at]....?

Others would know better but think they put in the extra 2 mill to finish the stand in exchange for Corney giving up his Brassbank shares (apologies if I'm talking bollocks here)