How anyone of you can be arsed with this anymore is beyond me. 

Reading this thread, and the other million threads on the subject nobody has any clue what’s really going on. 

If we fold. (Which I don’t think is or will happen) We fold. 

There’s more in important things in life, than creating problems from guesswork. 

10 hours ago, pk200 said:

#Don;t know how many houses have already been built on the land around  BP but guess the land for each is worth 55k to the sellers,ask ryder and dutton they may know!! My guess is based on a very conserative estimate.

If you look at planning permission for the borough, Originally 90 houses were granted, 45 have been built so far at the back of the chaddy.  Sport England agreed the sale subject to Monies by the builder to be released for a replacement facilities for clayton users (re changing faclities which has happened) and a 3G football pitch with floodlight at Cathedral road if little wenbly was to go. 

Additional planning was for the NHS build at the back of the frizzel stand going up sheepfoot lane. Where the renal unit stands now. originally to be a health centre with 4 storey flats to be built around it.

Some of these have now lapsed or have been revised since

Edit: with the recent GM spartial framework and need for housing being revisted again this week, we could see this being re-vamped again ( by the way Royton near Thornham rd around Tandle hill park is going to be hit heavy and other areas like chadderton, Beal valley too). Lots of FB pages if anyone wants to get involved at all...sorry a littel plug there

Edited by underdog
GM spartial framework