2 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Others would know better but think they put in the extra 2 mill to finish the stand in exchange for Corney giving up his Brassbank shares (apologies if I'm talking bollocks here)

Debt surmised as at 30th June 2017.

Bank loans/overdrafts £5k

Hire Purachase Contracts £29k

Trade Creditors £1m

Tax £215k

Other £10.9m

Total £11.6m

Edited by lookersstandandy

Just now, deyres42 said:

Others would know better but think they put in the extra 2 mill to finish the stand in exchange for Corney giving up his Brassbank shares (apologies if I'm talking bollocks here)

I think the Brassbank shares were given up when Corney got the last handout from Blitz to keep the club going (which was the money that SC was paying in that time he was 'spotted' paying 'his own' money into the club account*).

*Allegedly.

1 hour ago, underdog said:

Blitz and Gazal will always divide fans opinions.

For the time being, they are our landlords and have been in attendance at some home and away matches now and lets face it, if Corney did not have any other business to keep us ticking over, who do you think has been pre Al?

The Trust have an amicable relationship with both landlords and owner, dialogue with both has increased and improved over the season.

If what your saying here is that Blitz has been the one keeping us ticking over during the Corney reign then I’d probably have to say he’s a hell of a guy! Not many people would be throwing money at a loss making business they they have no interest in. Unless there’s things that we are in the dark about with our previous and perhaps current ownership... which I’m sure there is.

2 hours ago, ghostofcecere said:

If what your saying here is that Blitz has been the one keeping us ticking over during the Corney reign then I’d probably have to say he’s a hell of a guy! Not many people would be throwing money at a loss making business they they have no interest in. Unless there’s things that we are in the dark about with our previous and perhaps current ownership... which I’m sure there is.

He's a businessman at the end of the day, we are a loss making business....the previous owner had no funds and secured monies by lending against his shares (via Blitz). Blitz  had to approve of the sale to Al with, I am sure, some sort of payback clause back to Blitz. By who, How much, when, frequency of it all I am not privvy too as that would a confidential info between  Blitz, Al & Corney when the club was sold.

Blitz could have called in that debt secured against the shares of the club at anytime pre Al. Owing both club in name, the buildings and the land. But he is not interested in running a football club. I think we all know the value is in the land, planning permissions previously have been granted for housing around BP from the original clayton build (which is still ongoing) and behind Frizzell stand going up sheepfoot lane. The recent revision to the GM spartial framework with the need for housing could mean, this continues around BP.

I am sure both parties want to work together to make sure our club not only survives but becomes profitable.

Edited by underdog

59 minutes ago, laticsrblue said:

He's a fan.

Is he balls....

57 minutes ago, ghostofcecere said:

....any money borrowed from him by Corney had bells/whistles attached.... interest, share in the OEC/Brassbank. He hasn't done anything that didn't have some form of personal gain attached..... I'm not blaming him for this. I'd have done the same with Corney.... but's let have it right. Nothing has been done out of kindness...... he ceased to have an interest in us in 2010 (?) and took the assets as his insurance.

54 minutes ago, League one forever said:

He’s a glory hunter. 

He saved the club in 2003 - for which I must remain respectful of / grateful for - other than that, he's looked after himself.

30 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Is he balls....

....any money borrowed from him by Corney had bells/whistles attached.... interest, share in the OEC/Brassbank. He hasn't done anything that didn't have some form of personal gain attached..... I'm not blaming him for this. I'd have done the same with Corney.... but's let have it right. Nothing has been done out of kindness...... he ceased to have an interest in us in 2010 (?) and took the assets as his insurance.

He saved the club in 2003 - for which I must remain respectful of / grateful for - other than that, he's looked after himself.

‘‘Twas a little joke Andy. 

1 hour ago, underdog said:

He's a businessman at the end of the day, we are a loss making business....the previous owner had no funds and secured monies by lending against his shares (via Blitz). Blitz  had to approve of the sale to Al with, I am sure, some sort of payback clause back to Blitz. How much, when, frequency of it all I am not privvy too as that would a confidential info between  Blitz & Al when the club was sold.

Blitz could have called in that debt secured against the shares of the club at anytime pre Al. Owing both club in name, the buildings and the land. But he is not interested in running a football club. I think we all know the value is in the land, planning permissions previously have been granted for housing around BP from the original clayton build (which is still ongoing) and behind Frizzell stand going up sheepfoot lane. The recent revision to the GM spartial framework with the need for housing could mean, this continues around BP.

I am sure both parties want to work together to make sure our club not only survives but becomes profitable.

Am I right in my observation that Mr. Blitz seems to be keeping a keener eye on proceedings at BP that he has prior to Mr. Lemsagem taking over?

1 hour ago, ghostofcecere said:

Am I right in my observation that Mr. Blitz seems to be keeping a keener eye on proceedings at BP that he has prior to Mr. Lemsagem taking over?

I suppose its open to interpretation...bearing in mind originally in 2004 Blitz, Gazal and Corney came in together as partners and buisness partners. So there would have been a previous trust element I am sure

Abdallah is 12 months into his tenure, landlord/tenant scenario. Advising each other? keeping an eye on your invested interest?...maybe. I don't see anything wrong with either party keeping and eye out on each other if they both have our club at heart that is

Edited by underdog

15 minutes ago, ghostofcecere said:

That might have something to do with the fact that he could effectly control Mr. Corney, whereas Mr. Lemsagam (his tenant) is more of an unknown quantity to him. Equally, Mr. Blitz could presumably unlock income potential redeveloping or selling his land and Mr. Lemsagam could help him do that by vacating it.

7 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

That might have something to do with the fact that he could effectly control Mr. Corney, whereas Mr. Lemsagam (his tenant) is more of an unknown quantity to him. Equally, Mr. Blitz could presumably unlock income potential redeveloping or selling his land and Mr. Lemsagam could help him do that by vacating it.

True.

We can only hope the sight and souds of yesterday piqued his interest more than the past , or somehow (wildest speculation ever) AL is dealing to try and buy back. The latter seems almost impossible.
Obviously we are an income stream, a significant capital investment, we were in London and he could have been here on business/family aleady (no hols AFAIK), so it must be his first match  in an age-can anyone confirm that?
Very unexpected turn of events.

11 minutes ago, underdog said:

I was being too diplomatic....financial interest for both parties then

Mmmm. Mr. Blitz's financial interest is in the land. While he has a tenant paying rent, I guess there's no immediate need to rock the boat.... but ultimately, he could be shot of the whole sorry saga & nuisance of it [including the OEC, which isn't making him rich & with empty unrented square footage on either the ground or top floor of his building] if his tenant simply left.

I am suspicious of Mr. Blitz pricing out anyone [The Trust or Mr. Lemsagam - presumably why the O2 business unit has been refurbished instead] wishing to use the empty space in the JR stand, as this could be interpreted as a tactic for encouraging the tenant to come to this conclusion. I am placing all my faith and hope in Mr. Lemsagam coming up with a Plan [Yes - that again!] to encourage Mr. Blitz to do otherwise.

21 minutes ago, singe said:

We can only hope the sight and souds of yesterday piqued his interest more than the past , or somehow (wildest speculation ever) AL is dealing to try and buy back. The latter seems almost impossible.
Obviously we are an income stream, a significant capital investment, we were in London and he could have been here on business/family aleady (no hols AFAIK), so it must be his first match  in an age-can anyone confirm that?
Very unexpected turn of events.

I can confirm Blitz and Gazal where at our Home match against Lincoln. I think another poster(Can't remember who) confirmed this when he saw blitz in the gents.....

Edited by underdog

1 minute ago, lookersstandandy said:

He's been in the JR Stand [his building]  @ home games in recent times.....

Interesting. You'd imagine that here would be taken care of by Corney keeping an eye on prcoeedings. but now it's not. But that still OAFC is a droplet compared to his New York business.

There can only be a couple reasons that he would bother to turn up for any length of time.
Saying that, I always thought he was the real footall fan out of the 3.
I guess we are back to the 3 options.

1. Keep the status quo. Redeveloping bits. He keeps the rent coming in. Not much need or see a game in London howver big, much less rock up at BP,
2. Help reloate BP & knock it down and start housing

3. Sell Brassbank

Both Gazal and Blitz adds a very intersting dimesnion.

4 hours ago, 4froale said:

Was Blitz the fella with a flat cap and blue coat on? If so i saw him amd Abdallah having a stroll towards elk mill last week.

4 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

That'll be Abdallah's brother, Mo.

Our new Sporting Director, of course.