Squad movements, January 2019

28 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

For now. Can't see why PS would let him go back to the conf north if he was going to be in his plans for next season when he could be playing for us.

On an unrelated note, apparently relegation Dan has been offered another year :(

As a famous John would have said, nay yelled "You can't be serious !!!!!"

5 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

Jamie Stott back to Stockport on loan, but presumably we won't see him again?

PS says today that Stott has gone back to Stockport because it would be pointless for him to be sitting on the bench not playing. He says Stockport are going for promotion and he is very happy with the job they are doing with him. PS also says he will be an important player next season and he likes him (mind you he also says he likes Coke). 

5 hours ago, singe said:

Absolutely, fingers firmly crossed.

I've said before I worry PS will get bored, but if he is here then a clean broom and a better quality of player and PS being nearby and content  like you say will  finally break the revolving door.

Oh well, that hope lasted half an afternoon. If Danny G had been offered  a new deal and Jamie Stott is a player for next season then 75% of this year's squad will feature next season then! 

And there is no money! 

16 hours ago, al_bro said:

PS says today that Stott has gone back to Stockport because it would be pointless for him to be sitting on the bench not playing. He says Stockport are going for promotion and he is very happy with the job they are doing with him. PS also says he will be an important player next season and he likes him (mind you he also says he likes Coke). 

Good to hear (maybe apart from the Coke bit).

If he's still here by then, I'm really looking forward seeing how Scholes wants to build his squad for the new season.

18 hours ago, singe said:

Oh well, that hope lasted half an afternoon. If Danny G had been offered  a new deal and Jamie Stott is a player for next season then 75% of this year's squad will feature next season then! 

And there is no money! 

Or to put it another way, if we keep them all there's a 75% chance we will stay in this division.😞

21 hours ago, singe said:

And there is no money! 

How do you know, with any certainty, "There is no money"?

On 2/28/2019 at 2:26 PM, oafcmetty said:

For now. Can't see why PS would let him go back to the conf north if he was going to be in his plans for next season when he could be playing for us.

On an unrelated note, apparently relegation Dan has been offered another year :(

He might be far better under Scholes, we'll have to wait and see

Won't we. 

1 hour ago, Wardie said:

How do you know, with any certainty, "There is no money"?

I don't for certain, but on the balance of probabilities I'm erring on the side that says there isn't. If there isn't I won't be disappointed, if there is I'll be delighted.

On 3/1/2019 at 6:12 PM, singe said:

I don't for certain, but on the balance of probabilities I'm erring on the side that says there isn't. If there isn't I won't be disappointed, if there is I'll be delighted.

If there isn't you will still be disappointed, trust me...as we all will.

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Oldham82 said:

Jack Byrne ruined his career with us would of started and played at beginning of season a miss in league 2 defintly

He was only saying what plenty have backed up since to be fair, even with Scholes in charge the fuckwit brothers couldn't help themselves and ruined that opportunity - CUNTS.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

Not sure if this was posted elsewhere;

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/daniel-iversen-discusses-leicester-city-2682672

Open to another loan move, not necessarily to our circus though!

“I just want to play more football. Maybe I would like to take a step up, but I must also show that I am ready for it".

Seems like he wants a loan to L1 at ;east next season.

On 3/1/2019 at 4:14 AM, the_mighty_bosh said:

If he's still here by then, I'm really looking forward seeing how Scholes wants to build his squad for the new season.

Just read this back.  😣

It scares me to think about what our squad is going to be like next season.  Although it probably will be bordering on irrelevant compared to other likely issues at the club.

9 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

Not sure if this was posted elsewhere;

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/daniel-iversen-discusses-leicester-city-2682672

Open to another loan move, not necessarily to our circus though!

I think he's done well enough to get a League One loan move next season, can see him improving again.

No way he'll come back to us.