1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

Looks set fair so one for the stattos, have we ever gone through a season without having a match postponed because of the weather?

I guess we might have done a whole home season on the plastic?

The season we won Division 2 (The Championship for anyone under 30), we even postponed a match due to snow. It was 'Beast from the East' levels. 

Until we get to April I wouldn't be counting the lack of weather related postponements. The snow affected Pompey game was Paddy's Day last year. 

10 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Looks set fair so one for the stattos, have we ever gone through a season without having a match postponed because of the weather?

I guess we might have done a whole home season on the plastic?

We haven't gone this season without having a match postponed because of the weather... 

I'm sure through the years of 2001-2012 we hardly had any postponed compared to back in the olden days. Seem to have had more postponed in recent years then back in the early 00's from memory. Must have gone a season during those years without having one postponed in my opinion.