Trust Oldham Survey. Our last 12 months review

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 2:29 PM, underdog said:

Dear all

Trust Oldham are asking for your honest feedback on our last 12 months. There are approx 10 questions that if you have time, we would appreciate you completing. - Thanks in advance. Hope the link works you know how crap I am with uploads

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/D6B9C9H?fbclid=IwAR1zBsOFTDfFY9oLLDuOcAXcKvX6aMwjvftI7seUq1Df-Msc8AcX6eeut4A

Has the survey closed?  Either that or the link doesn't work.

40 minutes ago, underdog said:

Hi Dave. I didn't realise there was a window to complete it myself, but yes it has closed.

Thanks

It's been open for less than three days??!! 

Can't imagine any meaningful conclusions could be drawn from 175 responses. Don't understand that at all. That's less than 0.5% of the average home attendance and much significantly smaller percentage of interested fans. 

2 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Can't imagine any meaningful conclusions could be drawn from 175 responses. Don't understand that at all. That's less than 0.5% of the average home attendance and much significantly smaller percentage of interested fans. 

It was quickly done by our web chap, a quick snapshot of fans feedback for our Trust meeting next week.

i am sure he will be generating more in the future

thanks

2 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

175 is probably a large % of the people on this board.

24 minutes ago, al_bro said:

175 is probably a large % of the people on this board.

we did put it put it out on other social media sites, twitter, faceache etc...

it might be case its not the right survey tool to capture feedback, but it was fit for purpose this time

Like I said it was for a quick snap shot for our meeting next week.

Once we have the analysis ( I will call it initial feedback), we are looking are re-opening the survey. 

Sometimes we are damn if we/what we do and damned if we don't eh.

Thanks to those who did take the time to do it....800+ read this post, 175 fans answered 10 questions

1 hour ago, underdog said:

Like I said it was for a quick snap shot for our meeting next week.

Once we have the analysis ( I will call it initial feedback), we are looking are re-opening the survey. 

Sometimes we are damn if we/what we do and damned if we don't eh.

Thanks to those who did take the time to do it....800+ read this post, 175 fans answered 10 questions

Would have been at least one more if deadline had been known...