Doncaster (A)

42 minutes ago, aaronoafc said:

Some effort that. I seriously thought about 1k Max, was stunned we had sold 850 the first day.

Looking like another Biggie.

4k To Fulham, 2k to Mac (Though may be off) and 3k to Donny is some going for a mid table League 2 team in January...

Why so low? We've taken a thousand or so to Doncaster on a couple of occasions. It's the 4th round of the FA Cup. Rarity innit.

3 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Wonder if Portsmouth, Luton etc used the mid table League 2 side in January caveat when describing attendances in their time down in this league...

They aren’t comparable sized clubs to us...

17 hours ago, longtimeblue said:

Why so low? We've taken a thousand or so to Doncaster on a couple of occasions. It's the 4th round of the FA Cup. Rarity innit.

The negativity of the draw and the fact we've taken about 500-1000 (at the very most, probably 800 or so last year?) the past few times at their place. 

We will fill the stand with the allocation of 2998 - it holds 3315.  I suspect they are allowing for a bit of movement.

They can fill the rest of the stadium with c.12,000 but they will not make more noise than our away following.

No doubt they are favourites but I fancy we have a better chance away with our support.

On 1/15/2019 at 8:22 PM, jorvik_latic said:

I’m sure he’ll be happy to get his wallet back and not fussed about people knowing his CSCS number. 

I work in the Ticket Office and this is crazy amounts of pettiness 😂 his CSCS Card hardly reveals anything. Plus it was literally the only card in his wallet (that wasn’t his bank card) that had his name and photo on it.

From kowenicki that is*

Edited by OAFCBilly
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

I work in the Ticket Office and this is crazy amounts of pettiness 😂 his CSCS Card hardly reveals anything. Plus it was literally the only card in his wallet (that wasn’t his bank card) that had his name and photo on it.

From kowenicki that is*

I personally would have appreciated what you did if it had been mine

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, longtimeblue said:

And it was only a few days after I'd come back from dicking around in Thailand for a month. All in all a depressing experience 

Especially after dicking around in Thailand. You would have been used to the on field performances at BP.

Mind you at my age I am used to leaving my wallet behind. The only thing of value in that is my season ticket and many would debate that

1 hour ago, OAFCBilly said:

From kowenicki that is*

Well done you. 👏

5 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

Picked mine up earlier. 

Can't tell you how many we've now sold as I didn't ask due to not being an attendance nonce :grin: 

You was itching to ask. 

I’ve never asked, but it’s not even necessary nowadays with the minute by minute update ffs. Good following going down though by the looks of it, as usual.

1 minute ago, MAC0AFC said:

You was itching to ask. 

I’ve never asked, but it’s not even necessary nowadays with the minute by minute update ffs. Good following going down though by the looks of it, as usual.

Minute by minute update is done to build anticipation, and so that those that are on the fence about going might see the updates and choose to go because everyone else is

Its also just good customer service and generates a bit of positivity

The way I see it, doing a tweet that takes 30 seconds and gets a lot of retweets (thus a wider outreach) is worth it, even if some see obsessing over attendance (we’re not) “cringey”

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

Minute by minute update is done to build anticipation, and so that those that are on the fence about going might see the updates and choose to go because everyone else is

Its also just good customer service and generates a bit of positivity

The way I see it, doing a tweet that takes 30 seconds and gets a lot of retweets (thus a wider outreach) is worth it, even if some see obsessing over attendance (we’re not) “cringey”

Na, not you fella. Daily is fine... and don’t actually mind it.

The ones inbetween where people are getting worked up about it all, demanding more tickets before we’ve even sold half the allocation and worrying if they’ll be able to get hold of one like they’re gold dust or summet. Daily updates is decent and information from ticket office very easy to get hold of nowadays. 

Oh and then on a day you don’t update, presumably because we’ve hardly sold many more than the previous day, everyone gets in a panic😂 chill out fellas 

Edited by MAC0AFC