Doncaster (A)

I’m trying to order online, 1st time using the service so created a login etc. When selecting Doncaster I am unable to get any further because they are on sale to ST holders only. I am however a ST holder, is there a way I can get the ticketing site to acknowledge this?

14 minutes ago, daniel said:

I’m trying to order online, 1st time using the service so created a login etc. When selecting Doncaster I am unable to get any further because they are on sale to ST holders only. I am however a ST holder, is there a way I can get the ticketing site to acknowledge this?

Could be wrong but think you have to register than when you first sign up online. When you are logged in have you gone into ‘network’ or ‘my details’ to see if they can be added? 

5 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Could be wrong but think you have to register than when you first sign up online. When you are logged in have you gone into ‘network’ or ‘my details’ to see if they can be added? 

After you’ve made made a normal account you have to select where it says “Have an existing account? Activate it now” on the login page

you then put in your customer reference number (in brackets next to your name on your season card) and your surname

53 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

After you’ve made made a normal account you have to select where it says “Have an existing account? Activate it now” on the login page

you then put in your customer reference number (in brackets next to your name on your season card) and your surname

Thanks. All sorted.

2 hours ago, OAFCBilly said:

Thanks very much Billy. That is really helpful. 

1 hour ago, LightDN123 said:

Can I order tickets online and get them delivered ? On Monday 

Yeah they’ll be online at tickets.latics.co.uk from 9:30AM onwards 

pls order them online, the ticketmaster service we offer is really good and it’s there to help fans and make life easier for all concerned

4 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

Yeah they’ll be online at tickets.latics.co.uk from 9:30AM onwards 

pls order them online, the ticketmaster service we offer is really good and it’s there to help fans and make life easier for all concerned

Max per person? 

I need five and have a horrible feeling it's four. 

9 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Max per person? 

I need five and have a horrible feeling it's four. 

It is four but we will allow for five. It’s always four just so people aren’t ridiculous and try and order like 10 or 15 as one customer... as it puts off potential touters 

I know we’re only little Oldham Athletic but if we didn’t have restrictions then it would be very easy for people to buy a lot of tickets for £10 and flog them to supporters for £20 

online it will be max 4, that’s just because of the setting on the system though... via the ticket office we’ll make exceptions for 5

Edited by OAFCBilly

3 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

It is four but we will allow for five. It’s always four just so people aren’t ridiculous and try and order like 10 or 15 as one customer... as it puts off potential touters 

I know we’re only little Oldham Athletic but if we didn’t have restrictions then it would be very easy for people to buy a lot of tickets for £10 and flog them to supporters for £20 

online it will be max 4, that’s just because of the setting on the system though... via the ticket office we’ll make exceptions for 5

Speak to you Monday then! 

Cheers

I've got to say having OAFCBilly posting on this forum (in his own time) has been a real positive all round, I know the ticket office have been criticised in the past but I think people need to appreciate how busy they can be and the actual volume of tickers particularly away ones we are shifting at the moment, thanks for taking the time Billy, what your doing is above and beyond keep up the good work. :first: