Doncaster (A)

7 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I've got to say having OAFCBilly posting on this forum (in his own time) has been a real positive all round, I know the ticket office have been criticised in the past but I think people need to appreciate how busy they can be and the actual volume of tickers particularly away ones we are shifting at the moment, thanks for taking the time Billy, what your doing is above and beyond keep up the good work. :first:

Would totally echo this.

28 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I've got to say having OAFCBilly posting on this forum (in his own time) has been a real positive all round, I know the ticket office have been criticised in the past but I think people need to appreciate how busy they can be and the actual volume of tickers particularly away ones we are shifting at the moment, thanks for taking the time Billy, what your doing is above and beyond keep up the good work. :first:

Thanks for the kind words :). I only started managing the Ticket Office in September so it’s nice to hear fans speak highly of it now, that was the goal! And we are always looking at ways to improve. When it quietens down or during the summer I’m going to try and get some supporter feedback etc so obviously will post it on here also

obviously I can only do so much atm via the Ticket Office but I do want to be connected to the fans (being one myself) so being active on here, social media, and being a friendly (most the time!) face at the Ticket office helps that! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OAFCBilly said:

Yeah they’ll be online at tickets.latics.co.uk from 9:30AM onwards 

pls order them online, the ticketmaster service we offer is really good and it’s there to help fans and make life easier for all concerned

Thanks very much, I was wondering this as I live in the depths of Worcestershire!

You're doing a great job on here and in the ticket office - any good as a player ?!😉

1 minute ago, Worcester Owl said:

Thanks very much, I was wondering this as I live in the depths of Worcestershire!

You're doing a great job on here and in the ticket office - any good as a player ?!😉

If you have any issues buying online get in touch :) either via phone or the ticket office Twitter/Facebook page

Used to play right back! but I think Hamer and Hunt are a little bit better than me 😂

38 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

Thanks for the kind words :). I only started managing the Ticket Office in September so it’s nice to hear fans speak highly of it now, that was the goal! And we are always looking at ways to improve. When it quietens down or during the summer I’m going to try and get some supporter feedback etc so obviously will post it on here also

obviously I can only do so much atm via the Ticket Office but I do want to be connected to the fans (being one myself) so being active on here, social media, and being a friendly (most the time!) face at the Ticket office helps that! 

You're doing a great job Billy, much appreciated 

46 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

Enjoy the plaudits whilst they last Billy, it won't be long before the moaning reaches fever pitch. 

6 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

You're doing a great job Billy, much appreciated 

Just now, disjointed said:

Enjoy the plaudits whilst they last Billy, it won't be long before the moaning reaches fever pitch. 

As long as we beat Doncaster, draw a top team away, and the hard work continues... then I think we’ll be fine! :)  

1 hour ago, OAFCBilly said:

Yes, well done Billy.

your posts and insights on here and Twitter are much appreciated.

i’ve phoned and ordered tickets 3 times recently too, excellent customer service and tickets received by post the following day each time too 👏

39 minutes ago, stevesidg said:

Yes, well done Billy.

your posts and insights on here and Twitter are much appreciated.

i’ve phoned and ordered tickets 3 times recently too, excellent customer service and tickets received by post the following day each time too 👏

Thanks for that Steve :) happy to help!

I have to say that I have never been let down ordering tickets online. They're in my letter box within 48 hours every time. 

On the one occasion I had a problem, I rang the ticket office and, again, they arrived straight away.

I have no idea how well it runs picking them up at the ticket office (sod that, 400 mile round trip :lol::tongue1:) but, from what folk are saying, it's going well.

Well done, Billy, and your cohorts.