Doncaster (A)

5 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

He's had 100 people telling him how great he is, sure he can handle a bit of negative feedback as well.

But it is not negative for a reason is it? You are not even going. We have all managed to get tickets thru the various options with no problems.

Its arguing for arguing sake-nothing else.

1 minute ago, deyres42 said:

Point proven then, basically not arsed who gets them as long as they are sold...

Yeah you’re right... just all about the money, started at the Ticket office working for the club I love just to screw over the fans

ha ha ha ha ha 

the families arent season ticket holders. Most season ticket holders came last week. When we were on sale to season ticket holders only.

out of 3600 tickets sold you and one other person have complained. I’ll take two complaints out of the hundreds of people that have bought tickets :) 

2 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

But it is not negative for a reason is it? You are not even going. We have all managed to get tickets thru the various options with no problems.

Its arguing for arguing sake-nothing else.

Point of principle, shouldn't matter how often these type of games come around.

3 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

Yeah you’re right... just all about the money, started at the Ticket office working for the club I love just to screw over the fans

ha ha ha ha ha 

the families arent season ticket holders. Most season ticket holders came last week. When we were on sale to season ticket holders only.

out of 3600 tickets sold you and one other person have complained. I’ll take two complaints out of the hundreds of people that have bought tickets :) 

Quite ironic that these regular pay on the day match going families could easily have missed out under this policy...

3 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Quite ironic that these regular pay on the day match going families could easily have missed out under this policy...

You’re just missing my point now and being sarcastic and condescending. It’s not even negative feedback or constructive criticism. It seems like bitterness really

Just for the sake of ONE family I’d do 4 tickets per customer 

Edit: and if you can’t see why then 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by OAFCBilly

Just now, OAFCBilly said:

You’re just missing my point now and being sarcastic and condescending. It’s not even negative feedback or constructive criticism. It seems like bitterness really

It's 8 o'clock Billy, have some downtime!

Eyresy - Take a break from slagging off ticket staff and get back to your day job on Twitter of slagging off fellow Oldham fans instead.

You’re whinging for the sake of whinging (which wouldn’t be the first time). You’re not even going, you’re throwing up hypothetical scenarios to try and justify quite a shit argument, and it’s just odd.

2 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

No bitterness, just think the policy is wrong.

2 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Eyresy - Take a break from slagging off ticket staff and get back to your day job on Twitter of slagging off fellow Oldham fans instead.

You’re whinging for the sake of whinging (which wouldn’t be the first time). You’re not even going, you’re throwing up hypothetical scenarios to try and justify quite a shit argument, and it’s just odd.

Not slagged the fella off once, stop making things up.

There were over 4000 Sunderland fans at Donny the other month, surely a cup game will be a smaller home attendance and it’s a bowl stadium so should accommodate as many away fans as necessary, I’d have thought. Don’t see a reason we won’t be given more tickets.

Bet you can make a right din in there too

Edited by NewBlue

Billy,

Just be careful mate. Its clear to most of us you are doing a good job. I think there are plenty who enjoy the sales' updates (although the guys running the prediction league might not.)

You will get questions, some might look like moans. You will get moaners who might look like they are asking genuine questions.

Please be very measured in your response. None of the keyboard warriors have anything to lose by posting on here- apart from maybe the respect of other posters.

When you post even in your spare time you 'represent the club', I'd hate you to be in disciplinary procedures because to rose to someone's bait.

4 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

Fair enough, if we get masses complaining then we’ll change it :) 

Get ready to be inundated by complaints from all those many fans who don't want a ticket but want to complain about the ticket policy even though they could have easily got one under that policy.

Just now, deyres42 said:

Now who's being condescending...

Wasn’t meant as condescending. We would change it because I appreciate the point you’re making, just at the moment 4 per customer seems to suit everyone else

2 minutes ago, Longlostfan said:

Billy,

Just be careful mate. Its clear to most of us you are doing a good job. I think there are plenty who enjoy the sales' updates (although the guys running the prediction league might not.)

You will get questions, some might look like moans. You will get moaners who might look like they are asking genuine questions.

Please be very measured in your response. None of the keyboard warriors have anything to lose by posting on here- apart from maybe the respect of other posters.

When you post even in your spare time you 'represent the club', I'd hate you to be in disciplinary procedures because to rose to someone's bait.

Appreciate that :) I’m not breaching any social media conduct rules by posting on here though but I do get what you mean I.e being measured in my responses... I’ll make sure to be careful. Thanks for heads up 

4 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Get ready to be inundated by complaints from all those many fans who don't want a ticket but want to complain about the ticket policy even though they could have easily got one under that policy.

"There's only one Deyresy"🎶