Doncaster (A)

8 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Referees, every single one of them, are sub-human scum. Just make it fully automated. Every referee is just a chancer who was never good enough to be a player and evidently has issues. Every single one of them want to make games about them. They are scum and a disgrace 

🎣 

13 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

To be fair, I didn’t see Lyden’s early games to draw a direct comparison.... but I was distinctly unimpressed with Sylla on Saturday’s showing....

....and now we’ve signed a LB, Branger shouldn’t get anywhere near the 1st 11 either.

Cilla did a lorra right at Doncaster. It has taken him 3 games to adjust to the role that Fane is still adjusting to. If Byrne attempted to break Sylla's legs, Byrne would still be in a coma.

12 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

That's an absolute shocker of a dive for the Brentford penalty. Hope he gets a ban, outrageous. 

12 hours ago, underdog said:

agreed...BBC manchester tonight said it should have been VAR at all games in top four divisions or non at all...to make it fair

Poor Barnet....I hope they bloody well nick it

10 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I don’t think he actually dived though. I think he just slipped tbh. One thing we can all agree on though is it should have been all VAR or no VAR

I was at the match with a Brentford fan behind the goal at the end where the penalty was given. In real time it looked a nailed on penalty. Watching the replay it seems like the slightest touch from the defender knocked the Brentford player off balance causing him to go down. Harsh indeed.  Had VAR been available, it would have been overturned. 

15 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

I was at the match with a Brentford fan behind the goal at the end where the penalty was given. In real time it looked a nailed on penalty. Watching the replay it seems like the slightest touch from the defender knocked the Brentford player off balance causing him to go down. Harsh indeed.  Had VAR been available, it would have been overturned. 

Like the Fulham one? Very similar. 

6 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Like the Fulham one? Very similar. 

Good point - VAR  is still subject to human interpretation as we know.

Excellent facilities at the ground - they have a large bar behind the Away stand which was full to the rafters on a very cold night. 

And it was ironic that, should Brentford win the replay, they will play Swansea Away - which will mean having to postpone the scheduled league game which is ...Swansea Away 😀

On 1/29/2019 at 9:19 AM, L1onheartNew said:

Cilla did a lorra right at Doncaster. It has taken him 3 games to adjust to the role that Fane is still adjusting to. If Byrne attempted to break Sylla's legs, Byrne would still be in a coma.

I wish Byrne was still here so he could put Branger-Engone out for a few months