Bands FC OAFC/Inspiral Carpets badges

Bands FC have designed some rather smart Inspiral Carpets badges, and some of the money goes to support the Britisih Tinnitus Association. As some will know, that is a cause close to the bands hearts, as it caused the suicide of drummer Craig Gill.

COMING SOON.
Under the Choose an Option drop Down, find Inspiral Carpets. Order.

Edited by singe

11 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

I don’t think they’re available yet are they? 

4 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

That's the standard badge, these ones are different, I think. 

Bugger yes, you are right.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to order them as well....😬

Fantastic. As someone who - sadly amongst an increasing amount of people - suffers from  severe tinnitus day in day out, this is an absolutely magnificent touch.

I'd actually bought some a few months back purely as I love the design, I hadn't realised the proceeds would go to the BTA, who are a fantastic organisation doing their utmost to shine more light on the struggle of sufferers, and hopefully promote better understanding of this horrific condition, and ultimately better care so we don't have to lose one more person like Gilly.

Thank you Bands FC 💙

6 minutes ago, Chorlton_Latic said:

Fantastic. As someone who - sadly amongst an increasing amount of people - suffers from  severe tinnitus day in day out, this is an absolutely magnificent touch.

I'd actually bought some a few months back purely as I love the design, I hadn't realised the proceeds would go to the BTA, who are a fantastic organisation doing their utmost to shine more light on the struggle of sufferers, and hopefully promote better understanding of this horrific condition, and ultimately better care so we don't have to lose one more person like Gilly.

Thank you Bands FC 💙

Me too. 

Well played to them. 👏 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chorlton_Latic said:

Thank you Bands FC 💙

Pretty sure the special edition enamel ones (not yet one sale) go to British Tinnitus Chorlton.

21 minutes ago, singe said:

Pretty sure the special edition enamel ones (not yet one sale) go to British Tinnitus Chorlton.

Ta singe, realised pretty much immediately after I posted it!

Will definitely be getting some once they're out, really is a fantastic gesture, with the added bonus of looking absolutely brilliant!

• 5 weeks later...