Macclesfield: Directions, Beer & Food

10 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

....under no circumstances should either of those two be a lone striker. Anyone who thinks that Abdallah disappearing to Dubai without a resolution to the 1st team coach/manager and/or a suitable replacement for Surridge is acceptable, must be easy to please....

The majority of the board considers 15th in League Two a roaring success, so yeah I'd say we're easily pleased.

7 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Think so. He got a kidney transplant from his nephew.

*Checks to see if FMS has put him on his list*

Yes he did have a transplant from a nephew. Think he also had some mental health issues stemming from this. Good luck to him in the future. 

17 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Thought he was an Andrew these days ? 

He used to get quite up tight about being called Andy at one time,  but when I last saw him on TV they called him Andy, and he didn't seem to mind.

6 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Should be absolutely sweeping these for 6. Non League outfit at best. Embarrassment to the football league. 

They’ve picked up a bit of late though, you’re right though we should be dicking them. I do seem to remember thinking along the same lines in 1999 and look what happened.