Front line

So if i have read this right we have no strikers fit for Saturday? O'Grady has a knock and might miss out which leaves us with Lang, Baxter who's probably no where near fit and who else? 

I'd like to see us play a bit more of the front foot on Saturday - Mac look to have improved but surely we need to be looking at beating at team near the bottom but that lack of proper forward is a worry. Lang can do a job up top, would he be better with a partner?

Branger maybe? Mobile and hard working and he might be able to run at people at bit.

Nepo too valuable too loose from a wide spot. Maouche probably not physical enough think he's better as an orthodox CM, Sylla? Would you give you some height and strength maybe?  

I'm clutching at straws a little but we badly need some bodies in

1 hour ago, bluehobbit said:

So if i have read this right we have no strikers fit for Saturday? O'Grady has a knock and might miss out which leaves us with Lang, Baxter who's probably no where near fit and who else? 

I'd like to see us play a bit more of the front foot on Saturday - Mac look to have improved but surely we need to be looking at beating at team near the bottom but that lack of proper forward is a worry. Lang can do a job up top, would he be better with a partner?

Branger maybe? Mobile and hard working and he might be able to run at people at bit.

Nepo too valuable too loose from a wide spot. Maouche probably not physical enough think he's better as an orthodox CM, Sylla? Would you give you some height and strength maybe?  

I'm clutching at straws a little but we badly need some bodies in

Strong rumours that we are signing at least one striker. 

If we don't I'd play the team that started the 2nd half on Saturday with Jose, plus a couple of kids on the bench. 

1 hour ago, rudemedic said:

Strong rumours that we are signing at least one striker. 

If we don't I'd play the team that started the 2nd half on Saturday with Jose, plus a couple of kids on the bench. 

Urko Vera signed. On OS

Edited by astottie