• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

The only game we won he started and scored. I've seen plenty of players at this level who are slow and don't do much but still have a knack of scoring goals. 

3 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Playing immobile lumps is fine if they are regularly in the right place at the right time and tapping them in.

I've finally figured it out, he's the Spanish Luke Beckett 

9 hours ago, Hands on said:

Urko Vera misses two penalties to see us lose to Barrow after we squander a 3 1 lead.  What a load of crap!

8 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

More lies.

Vera had two goals disallowed for offside and then missed one of his two penalties in the shootout. 

He got 90 minutes and the experience of a penalty shootout. 

What we don't know is how he performed in the friendly last evening though. Did anyone on here actually go? 🤔

4 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Vera had two goals disallowed for offside and then missed one of his two penalties in the shootout. 

He got 90 minutes and the experience of a penalty shootout. 

What we don't know is how he performed in the friendly last evening though. Did anyone on here actually go? 🤔

Yes? So why does it say he missed two penalties when this clearly isn't true .. witch hunt against him that's why and it's bang out of order. 

34 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

Yes? So why does it say he missed two penalties when this clearly isn't true .. witch hunt against him that's why and it's bang out of order. 

Well he played 90 mins and we didnt win? Thought thats  what u were crying out for?

56 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

I really want to block you but you are so painfully ridiculous I just can’t bring myself to do it 

• Matt locked this topic

Archived