Sonhy Sefil

47 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

And in the meantime who covers for Clarke?

Stott or Hamer. When we played Donny at the back end of last season our back 4 was:

Nepomuceno Edmundson Hamer Hunt. 

They kept a clean sheet. 

It should only be one game and I think there will be some benefits for Clarke having a rest. 

10 hours ago, astottie said:

Ashton Delighted for a month. Along with the young lad who has been on the bench Swaby Nevin.

Huge win and a clean sheet for them at Nuneaton today. Don't know if our boys played. They are just hanging on in national league North. Ahead of fake United. Wonder if the press will make as much of their demise as they did of their inception.  No, me neither. 

9 minutes ago, astottie said:

Huge win and a clean sheet for them at Nuneaton today. Don't know if our boys played. They are just hanging on in national league North. Ahead of fake United. Wonder if the press will make as much of their demise as they did of their inception.  No, me neither. 

Both started. 

1 hour ago, NJ33 said:

Stott got a guard of honour yesterday for his last game at stockport, it would appear they think very highly if him. Never really been given a second chance here after breaking into the team 

And when he has he's been played left back.

• 3 months later...

Interesting.

The official site player list has been updated. It's exactly what I was expecting after the retained list was published - except that Sefil isn't listed.

Could it be that we've mutually agreed to terminate his contract or paid him off?

Edited by Crusoe

5 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

Interesting.

The official site player list has been updated. It's exactly what I was expecting after the retained list was published - except that Sefil isn't listed.

Could it be that we've mutually agreed to terminate his contract or paid him off?

🤞

20 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

Interesting.

14 minutes ago, singe said:

🤞

To be fair to him, has anyone actually seen him play?

Only a warm up at half time, but I was watching him closely, he was passing the ball with Dapo, and he misplaced about 5 passes, which resulted in Dapo getting frustrated and deciding to find another warm up partner. 

Based on that alone I have come to the conclusion he is shit. 

• Like 3