AL (allegedly) signing players over managers head.

Are you OK with Abdallah making most of our signings?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Are you OK with Abdallah making most of our signings?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Not writing it off but there's only going to be so much left in the pot once Scholes and his staff are in place, I think we can assume he will be taking a bit more than the 40k Bunn was rumoured to be on.

I'd honestly be surprised if he takes a wage, he'd want the money spent on a backroom team.

1 minute ago, lookersstandandy said:

The Saturday Soccer lot aren’t on that much....

Without too much research Thierry Henry is the highest paid pundit on £4 million a year, Carragher is on £1 million, don't think the 30k an appearance on BT for the likes of Scholes and Keane is stretching it.

Just now, yarddog73 said:

Without too much research Thierry Henry is the highest paid pundit on £4 million a year, Carragher is on £1 million, don't think the 30k an appearance on BT for the likes of Scholes and Keane is stretching it.

....I wasn’t disbelieving of you... I was merely sharing the only bit of info I knew....  Maybe it’s more than plausible he rakes in £200k pa from BT. The greed at the top doesn’t abate does it. I blame the lemmings that pay for it....

Not posted for 10 years. 😂😂 I think if AL confirms from the start he is going to be heavily involved in signings that's fair enough. But if rumours are true he is going into the dressing room hot headed and arguing with the manager infront of the whole team and then taking it a stage further by sacking him by email we are doomed with him in charge!! As nobody will want to manage or play for the club we all love.