16 minutes ago, archiecat said:

That's all well and good but I don't give a shit how much the :clown: thinks he will earn off the back of these players.I want to turn up every week and be entertained,half of the mugs can't kick a ball straight!

If you are going to import a full team,surely you can bring in better than what is there already.

This lot are without a shadow,the worst team i have ever watched.

7 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

You must be very young !

Or you cannot have watched many Latics teams down the years 😉

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, archiecat said:

That's all well and good but I don't give a shit how much the :clown: thinks he will earn off the back of these players.I want to turn up every week and be entertained,half of the mugs can't kick a ball straight!

If you are going to import a full team,surely you can bring in better than what is there already.

This lot are without a shadow,the worst team i have ever watched.

I’m not convinced our entertainment is his priority..

16 hours ago, laticsrblue said:

I wasn't convinced that AL was forcing PW to play certain players in certain positions before but after listening to PWs post match interview tonight, I am sure that he is.

I suspect he was referring to referees rather than any interference from the owner.I know there are plenty on here want to blame  the owner for everything but I don't think last nights performance was as a result of any team selection from the owner.

I do however think that Wild is told not to play certain other fit players because of maybe disciplinary or other reasons e.g.Duffus,Hunt,Coke.

Edited by alwaysblue

51 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

We are 14th in the bottom tier of English League football, the first time we have been this low for over 40 years. I think saying this lot are the worst he's seen isn't completely impossible to believe...

There were some decent things (Hamer’s goal, decent performances from all 3 home grown defenders etc.) but I genuinely thought that the movement off the ball was the worst I’ve ever seen. A lot of the time when we had the ball there was absolutely nobody moving to try to create somewhere for the man in possession to pass to - they all just stood still. Vera was like a 45 year old Ron Futcher, but without the skill (I was a big fan of Ron Futcher). MK Dons offered nothing going forward other than the 2 penalties. I’m still trying to work out why Baxter would want to make that tackle - unbelievable for someone of his experience. 

If you are going to play one up front they have to be constantly running like Maine, pulling defenders around and making spaces for the midfield players to move into. Vera just stands around waiting for the ball, and O'Grady isn't much better. They both need a second forward with them. 

10 minutes ago, AlanGrovesFanClub said:

There were some decent things (Hamer’s goal, decent performances from all 3 home grown defenders etc.) but I genuinely thought that the movement off the ball was the worst I’ve ever seen. A lot of the time when we had the ball there was absolutely nobody moving to try to create somewhere for the man in possession to pass to - they all just stood still. Vera was like a 45 year old Ron Futcher, but without the skill (I was a big fan of Ron Futcher). MK Dons offered nothing going forward other than the 2 penalties. I’m still trying to work out why Baxter would want to make that tackle - unbelievable for someone of his experience. 

I wasn't impressed with MK at all(after all they didn't score from open play).I actually thought they were there for the taking but I think we started off showing them far too much respect as we did against the likes of Forest Green and Mansfield and set out as we have done before to contain them for 60 mins and then I guess have a go but when we had to try to get back in the game we had too many tired bodies and a lack of mobility up front.I thought we did OK at times and created some chances but our shooting was not good.I thought our build up play was slow and we did not get enough players in the box or any good crosses in especially when we should have been having a real go.e.g near the end we had 2 players in the box marked by 5 MK players,waiting for a cross yet we had 4 players on the half way line worried that their one lad up front would break away and score.We need to stop playing with so much fear and take a few more attacking risks.

26 minutes ago, al_bro said:

If you are going to play one up front they have to be constantly running like Maine, pulling defenders around and making spaces for the midfield players to move into. Vera just stands around waiting for the ball, and O'Grady isn't much better. They both need a second forward with them. 

They need a second forward because they are both shit, it really is that simple.

42 minutes ago, AlanGrovesFanClub said:

He looked like he was trying to keep up with usain bolt! Tired, overweight, last ditch tackle. Sad to see

2 hours ago, al_bro said:

How we could do with Main right now and I'm pretty sure we'd be higher up the table because of it.

2 hours ago, al_bro said:

Would you have Lee Erwin back? 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3582951/anthony-stokes-lee-erwin-tractor-sazi-fifa-report/

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

The Lee Erwin under Shez- Yes absolutely. 

The Lee Erwin under Robinson, who wanted someone to cut some holes in his under shirt because it was cold at Lincoln- No definitely not.