Vera is fucking embarrassing, he is barely non league standard. If you could see him parading a bit of skill then when his fitness improves he might be OK but he has absolutely nothing to offer.ย 

He must be close to beingย the worst player ever to wear the blue shirt....and heโ€™s just missed a sitter.

ย 

Actually, Maouche, Branger andย Nepo are playing well but we donโ€™t look like we could score if we played until tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, laticsrblue said:

Roy's behaving himself tonight :)

Was just thinking the very same thing! Hardly a peep out if him!

Being the experienced one, I was expecting him to dominate even more!ย 

Edited by singe

2 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Vera is fucking embarrassing, he is barely non league standard. If you could see him parading a bit of skill then when his fitness improves he might be OK but he has absolutely nothing to offer.ย 

He must be close to beingย the worst player ever to wear the blue shirt....and heโ€™s just missed a sitter.

ย 

Actually, Maouche, Branger andย Nepo are playing well but we donโ€™t look like we could score if we played until tomorrow.

ย 

Lang looks tired.

After a very shaky start we've come into that a bit more. Better passing. Getting forward quicker and keeping hold of it a bit more. Just lacking up top. Vera may be better with someone playing off him but he's not getting into dangerous areas. At one point we attacked with missile breaking and vera watched him run past ๐Ÿ˜‚

We need two decent strikers to have any chance of the playoffs. We have knocked it around pretty well with Maouche outstanding and have been at least the equal of MK ย Dons who by the way are also piss poor.

The idea is to get that ball in the onion bag but with this lot it ainโ€™t happening....Scholes has a massive task ahead, letโ€™s hope he doesnโ€™t pull out at the last minute as I think heย would be our best hope for progression.

ย 

Don't think we're a million miles off.

The two tackling midfielders do a job, Maouche good on the ball, struggling up top tho, need a forward, Baxter would do better than Vera.

Nepo and branger cause problems but I agree with BP1960, Lang looks lethargic.

Not great but not a disaster neither

Could winย this, mk dons aten't owt special.ย 

Just now, maximus1267 said:

Don't think we're a million miles off.

The two tackling midfielders do a job, Maouche good on the ball, struggling up top tho, need a forward, Baxter would do better than Vera.

Nepo and branger cause problems but I agree with BP1960, Lang looks lethargic.

Not great but not a disaster neither

Could winย this, mk dons aten't owt special.ย 

ย 

I agree, we can get something from this and we aren't a million miles off. Still don't think they are out of first gear though ..

ย 

Aneke, Agard and Russ Martin are a class above anything we have .. although the front two haven't shown it tonight .. yet.