36 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Shite rule anyway. If you have a free kick then you should have the advantage. Pathetic deflection of us being so poor. 

Bit like automatically getting a penalty when you put your hand up......daft comment....there is a rule book to follow otherwise it's anarchy... ANARCHY I  tell you!!!

5 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

fuck me that was painful to watch, some decent short passing in midfield but when we get anywhere near their penalty area we haven't got a clue, absolutely no clue.

Not sure if your here Richie but I am and it's not that bad. With a more clinical forward we should be winning and are the better team. 

Just need to be more composed and get the ball in the box quicker 

Good to see everyone in general agreement that:

Vera is a raffle winner

Lang is knackered 

Maouche looks a class above as MK aren’t pressing us.

Missilou doesn’t half cover some ground.

When Nepo gets forward he’s crossing the ball with Branger stood next to him, that side just doesn’t work

Think we've got the new commentator of the History Channel, kinhell at least sound like you want to be there.

4 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

We need two decent strikers to have any chance of the playoffs. We have knocked it around pretty well with Maouche outstanding and have been at least the equal of MK  Dons who by the way are also piss poor.

The idea is to get that ball in the onion bag but with this lot it ain’t happening....Scholes has a massive task ahead, let’s hope he doesn’t pull out at the last minute as I think he would be our best hope for progression.

Been the same all season, apart from when Surridge could be arsed we've been powder puff up front.

Miller

Benteke

O'Grady 

Vera 

Would all struggle to get into decent non league teams, whoever recruited that rabble needs shooting.

Just now, Londonboy said:

Not sure if your here Richie but I am and it's not that bad. With a more clinical forward we should be winning and are the better team. 

Just need to be more composed and get the ball in the box quicker 

no i'm watching online in a hotel in eastern europe :)

I agree but we have nothing upfront and unfortunately that is almost always the difference between mid table and promotion in any league

1 minute ago, Ritchierich said:

no i'm watching online in a hotel in eastern europe :)

I agree but we have nothing upfront and unfortunately that is almost always the difference between mid table and promotion in any league

Your in a hotel in Eastern Europe amd instead of getting in some narcs and a hot brass your watching Latics ? 

7 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

I agree, we can get something from this and we aren't a million miles off. Still don't think they are out of first gear though ..

Aneke, Agard and Russ Martin are a class above anything we have .. although the front two haven't shown it tonight .. yet.

Vera is amazingly still on.