2 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Branger is fucking shit whoever is responsible for us having 3 left backs on the bench and moving our leading assist maker to left back to accommodate him knows absolutely nothing about Football.

Branger must be fitted with blinkers.

1 minute ago, oafc1955 said:

If O’Grady gets a new contract I will stop going...he is absolutely fuckin useless!!

I was just going to post the same, cancel Vera's too immediately.

Why Branger is in the team I guess only one man knows.

Just got in from meetings all day.  No news I see but did anyone spot Scholes at the game?

Based on the messages above that I quickly scoured on the game, he’s got a massive task ahead.  Will he have any funds to overhaul the team?  If not, it’ll be the quickest tenure in our history... even beating Daz Kelly

Well this season was only ever going to end one way with AL in charge. I've been concerned all along that he will take us to the National League or worse. 

The Fulham game and the fact that league 2 is dreadful this season has papered over the cracks but I have never been more concerned for our future. 

The back 4 did well and some pretty (but mostly pointless) passing in midfield but zero down the flanks or up front and if our Football Agent and his Brother are influencing team selection as is being suggested then we are beyond screwed. 

Very sad times

1 minute ago, JoeP said:

Deserved a point there..

Apart from the squad additions needed, it's obvious that a new manager with some kind of ability and fresh impetus is urgently required. All credit to Wildy, I will never forget Fulham, but he has now hit a brick wall, in terms of what he can bring to the first team. I'm not even sure that Paul Scholes will be able to achieve that.

Sounds like Latics more than matched MK Dons and to be undone by two more penalties is frustrating, to say the least. Hamer should be proud though. That was a cracking goal.

Cheers for the stream, nearly gave up but it was OK after the 60th minute. 

Really frustrated with that, thought we deserved a point to a crap MK side. With an half decent striker we’d have won that. 

Baxter came on to improve us, and did the opposite, what the fuck is he doing for the pen, and his free kick attempt was woeful in a great position. 

O’grady was awful when he came on, Vera looks a Sunday league player. We need 2 strikers urgently.

Hopefully this LB that we signed gets game time which allows Nepo back on the wing, because Branger was poor again.