From the board that brought you Wellens v Whittaker - Corney v Lemsagam?

6 minutes ago, latics22 said:

I have to tidy up before bed! Whilst listing to masher and the bear. I am typing with my left eye closed so I can focus! HELP ME

damn it...that reminds me I haven't washed up....sod it..i will do it tomoz.....prorities and all...hope the child feels better soon

Anyone else think that having Blitz rocking up again, pally with AL and lapping it up on the pitch at Craven Cottage as all a bit weird, fair enough if he'd  had enough and walked away, I just don't get how he's swanned back onto the scene without a care in the world years after leaving the tea boy holding the baby. It could be quite simple to explain away but I find it strange all the same.

18 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Anyone else think that having Blitz rocking up again, pally with AL and lapping it up on the pitch at Craven Cottage as all a bit weird, fair enough if he'd  had enough and walked away, I just don't get how he's swanned back onto the scene without a care in the world years after leaving the tea boy holding the baby. It could be quite simple to explain away but I find it strange all the same.

He probably wants to offload the North Stand on him, it's losing money I reckon...

2 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

He probably wants to offload the North Stand on him, it's losing money I reckon...

....or encourage him to leave so he can knock it and the rest of the stadium down and finally get shot of the place.

Edited by lookersstandandy

42 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Do you mean you would give him a piece of your mind?

I have only met him the once so its hard to make a judgement on first pleasantries.

If we go back to your original question with regards to him joining the board of OAFC....then hell yes, he's worth a penny or two hahah

Continued decline. The danger now is the unpredictability because we're ran, in my view, by a charlatan with, to his credit, fair intentions. There again, is this the inevitability? We couldn't hang on much longer in League One and as such I don't lay the relegation squarely at the door of Lemsagam,

• 1 month later...

Corney

Kept us in League 1

Had an "open-door" policy (certainly with fans)

Treated staff well by all accounts

Lemsagam

Presided over our relegation to League 2

Will he have an "open-door" policy - apparently not if what we hear from the Trust is right (though they did say the same about Corney)

Anecdotal evidence suggests some staff may not have been well treated

On 1/24/2019 at 6:56 AM, jorvik_latic said:

That doesn’t prove anything. He could have enjoyed living off the club (and Blitz’s money)*. 

*Allegedly. 

Living off the club ... (really ! OAFC  is not exactly a cash cow), He’d have made more money sat outside Tesco with a dog and a squashed McDonald’s cup ! 

25 minutes ago, Jack_The_Lad said:

Living off the club ... (really ! OAFC  is not exactly a cash cow), He’d have made more money sat outside Tesco with a dog and a squashed McDonald’s cup ! 

He made enough, especially with the handouts he kept getting from Blitz. 

22 hours ago, wiseowl said:

Corney

Kept us in League 1

You need to change your username.

Are you that guy who started up the investigation into Corney, but then looked into his eyes and got charmed by him and completely forgot what you originally set out to do? You sound like him.

23 hours ago, wiseowl said:

Corney

Kept us in League 1

Sold us to Lemsagem

23 hours ago, wiseowl said:

Lemsagam

Presided over our relegation to League 2

Will he have an "open-door" policy - apparently not if what we hear from the Trust is right (though they did say the same about Corney)

Anecdotal evidence suggests some staff may not have been well treated

FTFY

On 3/17/2019 at 1:42 PM, jorvik_latic said:

He made enough, especially with the handouts he kept getting from Blitz. 

Hand outs from Blitz May be, but making money from the club , come on , we’ve always lived had to mouth , so if he make anything it goes Pyle have been peanuts 

3 minutes ago, Jack_The_Lad said:

Hand outs from Blitz May be, but making money from the club , come on , we’ve always lived had to mouth , so if he make anything it goes Pyle have been peanuts 

He's lived a very comfortable life, paid for by the club. I'm not sure what that last bit means. 

Just now, jorvik_latic said:

He's lived a very comfortable life, paid for by the club. I'm not sure what that last bit means. 

Sorry meant to say he made would have peanuts , not sure how you know he lived a comfortable life off the club, but as far as I know he quite wealthy in his own right