"Wild Boys" £350.00 raised for this forum!

1 hour ago, Magic Mikey said:

I've got the prints from my neighbour David, thanks very much for delivering them. I'm sorry I wasn't there to meet you but I was trying, unsuccessfully to battle injustice in South Yorkshire. On that note, if you do requests, could you do a poster size painting of today's referee at Doncaster with his head up his own arse.

The prints look great.

heheh...and where would that be hanging (literally) in your house?

38 minutes ago, mrwalks12 said:

hi mikey i just got back,glad you are happy with your pics,i watched the game this morning,i would like to say i have never seen anything like it but we have ,i know exactly how you must be feeling,all the best for the rest of the season

👍

2 hours ago, mrwalks12 said:

Jordan Lydens mum just had a print sent to him for his birthday.The bid for the original stands at £100 come on Latics fans,spread the word on the auction......please

Rumoured to have wanted the original but he couldn’t afford it as we’ve not paid his wages (just kidding before it becomes OWTB fact) (FACT)

• mrwalks12 changed the title to "Wild Boys" New bid £110.00
  • mrwalks12 changed the title to "Wild Boys" New bid £120.00
20 hours ago, oldhamtillidie said:

Hi David just received the  print you’ve done it’s fantastic. It will look well in my caravan in Wales which I call boundary Park so every week I’m at boundary park home or away 😂😂 looking forward to the painting you’re going to do for the play off final with scholes holding the cup 🙏🙏

Thanks oldhamtillidie glad you are happy,I live in North Wales near all the caravans in Towyn,maybe I have seen Boundary park?

• mrwalks12 changed the title to "Wild Boys" New bid £140.00
  • mrwalks12 changed the title to "Wild Boys" New bid £150.00