"Wild Boys" £350.00 raised for this forum!

I must apologise,I was given 2 bottles of nice wine and I drunk them last night,just risen to brilliant news,many thanks inspiral,if you get the payment to the forum and send me your address I will send to you first class special delivery on Monday,once again many thanks to all who participated,David

btw,there are still 83 prints left in the limited edition,more details here

https://sites.google.com/view/davidjwalkerart/to-the-ground-paintings/to-boundary-park-oldham-athletic/oldham-athletic-paintings

Edited by mrwalks12

• mrwalks12 changed the title to "Wild Boys" £350.00 raised for this forum!
2 hours ago, mrwalks12 said:

I must apologise,I was given 2 bottles of nice wine and I drunk them last night,just risen to brilliant news,many thanks inspiral,if you get the payment to the forum and send me your address I will send to you first class special delivery on Monday,once again many thanks to all who participated,David

https://sites.google.com/view/davidjwalkerart/to-the-ground-paintings/to-boundary-park-oldham-athletic/oldham-athletic-paintings

£350 is amazing, well done Inspiral. What a deal £30 is for a signed, limited edition print. Get shopping fellow tics, they are quality.

5 hours ago, mrwalks12 said:

The real thank goes you David with your generous donation of time and talent.

This will hang beautifully alongside some other original Latics artwork that I have collected over the years.  Two of those purchases contributed to Latics Playershare and I’m delighted that this will help out this website, something that has given me countless hours of entertainment, pleasure and pain in equal measure since inception!

I have sent payment and will also contact you later via PM to arrange delivery.  Thanks again

You are a true gentleman and friend to this Site.

2 hours ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

This will hang beautifully alongside some other original Latics artwork that I have collected over the years.  Two of those purchases contributed to Latics Playershare and I’m delighted that this will help out this website, something that has given me countless hours of entertainment, pleasure and pain in equal measure since inception!

I have sent payment and will also contact you later via PM to arrange delivery.  Thanks again

Upboat

3 hours ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

many Thanks inspiral