"Wild Boys" £350.00 raised for this forum!

Hello again Latics fans,I have finally finished my painting,I hope it was worth the effort,dont forget if you are feeling flush you can buy the original,(proceeds to go to this forum)either bid on here or PM me.

The latest bid for the original painting stands at £140.00,please share this latics fans

I am doing just 100 signed and numbered prints,more details here   https://sites.google.com/view/davidjwalkerart/to-the-ground-paintings/to-boundary-park-oldham-athletic/oldham-athletic-paintings

Edited by mrwalks12
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

What’s the process for bidding on the original?  When does the auction close?  Will it be administered by the OWTB staff?

I’ve got a few Latics original paintings so am definitely interested in bidding on this given the fundraising aspect 👏👏👏

You can bid here inspiral or pm me,the money would be paid to the forum direct and I will post the original out in a tube,I have done this quite a few times so it works quite smoothly.I will run the auction for a couple of weeks and keep everyone informed on here .btw there is a reserve price based on what my other paintings have raised.

Edited by mrwalks12

9 minutes ago, mrwalks12 said:

You can bid here inspiral or pm me,the money would be paid to the forum direct and I will post the original out in a tube,I have done this quite a few times so it works quite smoothly.I will run the auction for a couple of weeks and keep everyone informed on here .btw there is a reserve price based on what my other paintings have raised.

Good stuff.

I’ll start the ball rolling at £100.

Maybe one of the mods can pin the thread?

5 minutes ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

Good stuff.

5 minutes ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

Good stuff.

Brilliant,many thx Inspiral,good point if we could pin the post?

15 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Excellent David, I can't wait for mine to be delivered. Living in Stockport, I keep an eye out for County. Could be a great season.

Its looking good Mike,I am not gettin excited yet though,I might be able to drop yours off on Sat

13 minutes ago, mrwalks12 said:

Its looking good Mike,I am not gettin excited yet though,I might be able to drop yours off on Sat

That would be great. I do have a prior engagement in Doncaster on Saturday though. It would be fantastic to meet you but if I'm not in, any of my next door or opposite neighbours would be fine to leave them with.

8 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

That would be great. I do have a prior engagement in Doncaster on Saturday though. It would be fantastic to meet you but if I'm not in, any of my next door or opposite neighbours would be fine to leave them with.

ok  no problem

I've got the prints from my neighbour David, thanks very much for delivering them. I'm sorry I wasn't there to meet you but I was trying, unsuccessfully to battle injustice in South Yorkshire. On that note, if you do requests, could you do a poster size painting of today's referee at Doncaster with his head up his own arse.

The prints look great.