Sign in to follow this  
mrwalks12

"Wild Boys" £350.00 raised for this forum!

1 hour ago, Magic Mikey said:

I've got the prints from my neighbour David, thanks very much for delivering them. I'm sorry I wasn't there to meet you but I was trying, unsuccessfully to battle injustice in South Yorkshire. On that note, if you do requests, could you do a poster size painting of today's referee at Doncaster with his head up his own arse.

The prints look great.

heheh...and where would that be hanging (literally) in your house?

8 minutes ago, underdog said:

heheh...and where would that be hanging (literally) in your house?

There's only one room appropriate for that shithouse.

hi mikey i just got back,glad you are happy with your pics,i watched the game this morning,i would like to say i have never seen anything like it but we have ,i know exactly how you must be feeling,all the best for the rest of the season

35 minutes ago, mrwalks12 said:

hi mikey i just got back,glad you are happy with your pics,i watched the game this morning,i would like to say i have never seen anything like it but we have ,i know exactly how you must be feeling,all the best for the rest of the season

Bold statement ..

38 minutes ago, mrwalks12 said:

👍

Jordan Lydens mum just had a print sent to him for his birthday.The bid for the original stands at £100 come on Latics fans,spread the word on the auction......please

2 hours ago, mrwalks12 said:

Jordan Lydens mum just had a print sent to him for his birthday.The bid for the original stands at £100 come on Latics fans,spread the word on the auction......please

Rumoured to have wanted the original but he couldn’t afford it as we’ve not paid his wages (just kidding before it becomes OWTB fact) (FACT)

2 hours ago, mrwalks12 said:

That is amazing. 

24 minutes ago, mrwalks12 said:

AUCTION UPDATE

I have just had a private bid by email for £110! lets keep it going Latics fans

I’ll up mine to £120.

Hi David just received the  print you’ve done it’s fantastic. It will look well in my caravan in Wales which I call boundary Park so every week I’m at boundary park home or away 😂😂 looking forward to the painting you’re going to do for the play off final with scholes holding the cup 🙏🙏

Mine arrived this week too. Really pleased with it, a great momento of the day 👍

20 hours ago, oldhamtillidie said:

Hi David just received the  print you’ve done it’s fantastic. It will look well in my caravan in Wales which I call boundary Park so every week I’m at boundary park home or away 😂😂 looking forward to the painting you’re going to do for the play off final with scholes holding the cup 🙏🙏

Thanks oldhamtillidie glad you are happy,I live in North Wales near all the caravans in Towyn,maybe I have seen Boundary park?

19 hours ago, UpTheLatics said:

Brilliant that David.

I'll be ordering one.

Thanks up the Latics,we are up to number 16 so plenty left

17 hours ago, nzlatic said:

Mine arrived this week too. Really pleased with it, a great momento of the day 👍

Nice to hear nz

Cheers David we’re in a little town called caerwys  in the Royal Oak always pissed watching sky sports watching the scores when latics are away 👍👍👍

7 minutes ago, mrwalks12 said:

Just had a private bid for £140 Latics fans,the money goes directly to this forums costs

A noble gesture....sincere thanks. 

8 hours ago, mrwalks12 said:

Just had a private bid for £140 Latics fans,the money goes directly to this forums costs

A not-so-private bid of £150 from me.