"Wild Boys" £350.00 raised for this forum!

Thanks for the bid Inspiral,I will change the tag now,I want to raise as much as possible for the forum so I will let it run longer.

Re the reserve I will keep it quiet for now but a couple of years ago my Bournemouth promotion painting raised £650 and my Bradford City one raised £500 so it is hard to put a reserve on it right now,cheers again Inspiral

• mrwalks12 changed the title to "Wild Boys" New bid £170.00
3 hours ago, mrwalks12 said:

Great win Latics,on that note I will finish the auction on Friday night at midnight so come on the latest bid is £170,all money goes directly to your forum lets try and get it to £200 

plenty of prints left if you want to get someone special a prezzie

If there are no further bids before last orders, I’ll outbid myself to £200 as a minimum.  

Anything to keep the site up and running (and to get rid of the logo in the top left corner) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

If there are no further bids before last orders, I’ll outbid myself to £200 as a minimum.  

Anything to keep the site up and running (and to get rid of the logo in the top left corner) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also upboatvoted.

(Getting rid of them was a shit decision)

2 hours ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

Top man /woman. I may or may not know you, but you have my respect. 

1 minute ago, Magic Mikey said:

Come on Inspiral, as a major shareholder, make it so.

I don’t want to be presumptuous as there is still time for a further buyer, I mean bidder to come forward and as of yet, my due diligence is not yet finished.

I have every faith that the current owner and management team have been totally upfront regarding the running costs, contracts and outstanding liabilities and so I do not expect to have to make too many changes once my brother and I have prised the server password from the clammy hands of Matt. Some may remember he was previously known as “Rummy the Clown” but there is only room for one 🤡 in the OWL (Oh When Latics) organisation.

So the staff will be safe.  Except Matt obviously.  And maybe that Stevie J character.  I had a night out in Galashiels with him once.  It made Sholver seem like Monte Carlo.  I’ve never forgiven him for abandoning me and my pint of heavy while surrounded by the cast from Royston Vasey so he’s a goner. As for Ackey, he spends his working days telling people to “switch it off and back on again” in between cleaning spunk off keyboards so sacking him is probably doing him a favour.  I don’t know Zorrro so he could have been safe.  Then I found out he was responsible for the electric funk up of our beloved OWL logo so I guess I won’t trouble myself with making his acquaintance.  Sorry sunshine. You’re out.

Maybe I will keep Bender.  We all like a bit of fun with electronic “friends” every now and again don’t we.  No?  Ok, just me then.  Chacon a son gout as we frenchlads like to say.

I’ll keep The Oldham Insider too. He was very talented in his day and wrote some great stuff.

Maybe I’ll need some new moderators if I’m cleaning house.  It might seem a bit like giving my good friend Anthony Gerrard the keys to a pie shop on National Pie Day but I am thinking of asking Eyresy to be our new director of FACTS (Fuck All Chance That’s Sincere).  It won’t matter if what people say is complete bollocks, as long as Mr 42 gives your statement a green tick of approval, bullshitters will no longer need to state FACT when making claims such as “Paul Scholes was a bang average midfielder” or “Jack Byrne wanted to see out his career at Latics”.

Anyway, I am getting ahead of myself.  There is a long way to go until Friday night so my offer may be unsuccessful.  You could be talking to a new supreme leader in a few days if I am outbid.  David Walker is waiting for your emails - although he may struggle to read them since he’s trapped in a rubber gimp suit in a metal cage at the bottom of the Tees River at the moment.  Apparently he likes to do that between 20:00 on a Wednesday evening until 09:00 Saturday morning every week as it helps with his artistic license. Sounds a bit weird to me but I’m assured it’s a FACT ✅ 

Will I bring back upvotes and downboats?  There’s more chance of Liam Neeson restoring his reputation than some of the posters on here.  In a social media World where many people measure success by counting “likes”, what’s really important is how we are in real life, not just an online persona.  Not just someone who we want to be.   

Have fun.  Have a laugh.  Don’t take things to heart.  Be a good person and treat everyone with respect.  Anyone who wants that will be welcome on OWTB.

The rest of us can have some shits and giggles on OWL! 🤡🤡🤡

• mrwalks12 changed the title to "Wild Boys" New bid £200.00
17 minutes ago, mrwalks12 said:

new bid £10.000 unlucky inspiral

David, is that £1,000?

If so, I'd just like to say that I, for one, welcome our new insect overlord. I'd like to tell them that I can be useful in rounding up others to work in their underground sugar mines.

Edited by Magic Mikey
Kent