Help please guys.

LHi guys don’t normally do this but please can you do me a favour the charity that we set up after we lost our son alex is short listed to be chosen as the charity of the year for the lady smith shopping centre. Voting finishes on Sunday at 11 please could you go in their Facebook page and click on our logo it’s the believe and achieve trust As a charity we have been able to support Oafc with grants for the youth team so you’re support will really help you may probably know alex because he followed us his me and away until he fell asleep 

A889057D-4110-4175-AEDC-1734C971F9B2.jpeg

Edited by rumour
  • Like 1

Link doesn't work for me - The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

How do I find it manually?

8 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Link doesn't work for me - The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

How do I find it manually?

Are you on facebook? you might be able to find it there.

The linked did work for me about an hour ago  maybe its temporary

9 minutes ago, inspectormorose said:

Voted, good luck, involved with a charity myself so know the amount of hard work that goes into everything that's done. May be people could share the link on their Facebook pages, I'll do it.

Good idea..I have done this and stuck it as well on an OAFC supporters page so hopefully it might boost numbers

11 hours ago, rumour said:

LHi guys don’t normally do this but please can you do me a favour the charity that we set up after we lost our son alex is short listed to be chosen as the charity of the year for the lady smith shopping centre. Voting finishes on Sunday at 11 please could you go in their Facebook page and click on our logo it’s the believe and achieve trust As a charity we have been able to support Oafc with grants for the youth team so you’re support will really help you may probably know alex because he followed us his me and away until he fell asleep 

A889057D-4110-4175-AEDC-1734C971F9B2.jpeg

11 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Is this the right link. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2058141714238905&id=104134162973013

I take it you are the Believe and Achieve Trust? 

Not on Facebook is there any other way to vote? I remember Alex when my youngest tried wheelchair basketball. He was one of the good guys. Good luck with vote.