Trust Oldham - Meeting with Brassbank INFO as of 30/01/19

Dear all

Trust Oldham will be holding a Q&A with the clubs land lords Brassbank LTD at our February Trust Directors meeting.

If you would like to log a question please find the link below

http://trustoldham.co.uk/news-announcements/brassbank-meeting/

We envisage lots of questions coming in and will group them together if they are similar. Priority will be given to Trust members

Thanks

Dear all.update as of 08/02/19. Cheers

http://trustoldham.co.uk/board-meetings/your-questions-for-brassbank/

Edited by underdog
Added info 08/02/19

5 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Lookers Andy putting his plan on PowerPoint as we speak.

Its not the worst idea you’ve come up with... however, a Plan for the future of Oldham Athletic 2004 Ltd would be much better presented to the owner of that business, as opposed to the owners of Brassbank Limited and Oldham Event Centre Limited. I shall nonetheless ensure I pose as many suitable & poignant questions as I can muster through the Trust. Congrats to all at the Trust who have got this on.

3 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Its not the worst idea you’ve come up with... however, a Plan for the future of Oldham Athletic 2004 Ltd would be much better presented to the owner of that business, as opposed to the owners of Brassbank Limited and Oldham Event Centre Limited. I shall nonetheless ensure I pose as many suitable & poignant questions as I can muster through the Trust. Congrats to all at the Trust who have got this on.

Maybe B!itz and Gazal could ask for you Andy,they have more contact with :clown: than the trust.

43 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Lookers Andy putting his plan on PowerPoint as we speak.

Perhaps you (or someone ) could consider a podcast, Vlog or live stream of the meeting, all (in my opinion) a better option than a PowerPoint presentation. Furthermore, surely the trust take minutes at the meetings they hold ? other wise how do you track the person or persons accountable for a particular action point ?

15 minutes ago, underdog said:

Its a first in my time on the Trust and one that our web Guru Darren has been in discussions with/meeting with Blitz and Gazal to arrange out of his own personal time

They are very keen to engage with the fans.

Why? They bailed on us... left us to die a slow painful death which is still happening... leaving corney to take all the flack. Spat their dummies out over failsworth. Rinse the club of any money it makes especially with the new stand.

Why are they back on the scene? Showing up at matches, celebrating on the pitch at Fulham. 

Its a different dynamic/set up now with Al being the owner of club in name

Landlord

Tennant

Maybe you have questions about how this is relationship is working, whats the Brass bank plan with regards to the land or OEC, maybe you want to know how much they have bailed us out on.

Its your chance to get questions direct from the horses mouth, rather than hearsay/gossip

We have worked hard on this....its your chance

20 minutes ago, oldhamoafc said:

Why? They bailed on us... left us to die a slow painful death which is still happening... leaving corney to take all the flack. Spat their dummies out over failsworth. Rinse the club of any money it makes especially with the new stand.

Why are they back on the scene? Showing up at matches, celebrating on the pitch at Fulham. 

Or another way to look at it would be to take over the finishing off of the North Stand because it went way over budget. Surely they’re entitled to try and recoup that money?

23 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

My question has been sent. Will all the answers be being published...?

I don't see why not. Darren who maintains the website has his own company and staff, so I will presume the site is geared up to collate and analysis it all. I have not checked the link but is it not surveymonkey

It does go a bit whoosh over my head....the survey results from the other week will soon be published as well

The website is sorry to say Slowly being updated. There are recent articles/blogs/tweets on there as well.

You never know we might be able to arrange a live login in the future....well thats what i hope once we have established a new meeting place and vetted the technology etc

Edit: yes its surveymonkey so collating the questions is a start....we then just need to add responses after

Edited by underdog

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I understand that it is pragmatic for the trust to try and maintain positive relations with our landlords but as a fan these two make me physically sick... 

Have you thought about a question that might help you to understand their previous/current position?

You do realise they were funding us pre Al in Corney's latter years and its them that agreed to sale to Al as Corney had "hocked" his shares 

34 minutes ago, UpTheLatics said:

Underdog - how do I join the Trust? 

Hello Up the latics

There is a sublink on the main link above. We have just launched/using the membership site today. subscription is £10 for a full 12 months if you pay it in one lump sum, or £1.00 pound per month (£12.000 if you pay on a monthly DD. Its the very last sentance under the Blue bold for the questions part

I have just finished off sending welcome/logging in instructions to those members who have joined since July'18

Its been two days of my life to upload, generate payment schedules and create email templates....but its way better than we had. 

Let  me know if you encounter any problems

Cheers

Edited by underdog

3 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Can you ask who gave Blitz the audacity to walk on to the pitch and join in the celebrations at Fulham? The fat cretin.

That is a fair point. I saw at least 2 fans arrested at Doncaster for going onto the pitch on Saturday, not that I condone it.

KIG is hitting form at the moment, no doubt about it!

36 minutes ago, underdog said:

Hello Up the latics

There is a sublink on the main link above. We have just launched/using the membership site today. subscription is £10 for a full 12 months if you pay it in one lump sum, or £1.00 pound per month (£12.000 if you pay on a monthly DD. Its the very last sentance under the Blue bold for the questions part

I have just finished off sending welcome/logging in instructions to those members who have joined since July'18

Its been two days of my life to upload, generate payment schedules and create email templates....but its way better than we had. 

Let  me know if you encounter any problems

Cheers

I'll join.

I do enough ranting and raving from the sideline...