Trust Oldham - Meeting with Brassbank INFO as of 30/01/19

29 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Still think the trust need to step back and look at what they want to achieve. There is no goal no direction and expecting fans to sign up to being trust members again when there is no vision is poor. Should be sorted before anything else. 

Hi Adam....strangely enough, I have just posted a link to an interview our Vice Chair has done with Tameside Reporter news with regards to this

1 hour ago, lookersstandandy said:

Tracy, did this go ahead today as planned, or did other news/events get in the way?

Apologies just got back in from the meeting, so yes it did happen.

Questions were put and answers were given. I am aiming to get those answers typed and ready for general lease by the end of the week after all this pesky Scholesy stuff dies down...tut

3 minutes ago, underdog said:

Questions were put and answers were given. I am aiming to get those answers typed and ready for general lease by the end of the week after all this pesky Scholesy stuff dies down...tut

When u say the end of the week....

2 minutes ago, underdog said:

Hi Tracy.  Was this away from BP or do you know if Blitz attended the Scholes press conference today?

Great stuff - can’t wait to read the answers.  Did you ask the Q if he’s returning as an investor to the club?

53 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

Hi Tracy.  Was this away from BP or do you know if Blitz attended the Scholes press conference today?

Great stuff - can’t wait to read the answers.  Did you ask the Q if he’s returning as an investor to the club?

Evening Midsblue

The Trust were guest of Blitz and Gazal in the OEC as we are homeless Trust that is...(well we had news of our new home for March meeting onwards)

I did ask them both if they were around  today for the scholes stuff being polite across the table, it was a bit noisy as we had not settled down. Got the impression they may have been at BP towards the end of it all

Yes the question was asked, but I need you to be patience please with regards to the answers. 

Cheers

Edited by underdog

Trust members.....Please check your email in boxes with regards to the exclusive response to the Brassbank meeting the other night.

We will be putting the link for all later on tonight.

Cheers

here's the link

http://trustoldham.co.uk/ask-the-trust/brassbank-interview/

Edited by underdog

So they want to offload / sell the land? I’d still like to know if they’re gonna build anymore houses on part(s) of it first?

“They see the long-term structure of Oldham Athletic Football Club to have the ownership of the stadium in the one company… but it’s clear that won’t be something that they are going to be part of for family and business reasons.“

....the ‘business reason’ being they want to monetise their asset.

.....and this doesn’t rule out rent arrears?

“Simon did acknowledge that some rent was “contra’d” under the previous ownership, that was in the past and both Simon and Danny had no great issue with the current status of rent payments with Abdallah”

....presumably ‘contra’d’ by Corney handing over his share of the new stand. I can only deduce from this that, if Abdallah doesn’t have the funds or the will to purchase the land, let alone pay the rent, any change in owner/landlord could lead to us being made homeless.

Edited by lookersstandandy

1 hour ago, underdog said:

Trust members.....Please check your email in boxes with regards to the exclusive response to the Brassbank meeting the other night.

We will be putting the link for all later on tonight.

Cheers

Hi,

is this all trust members? I have had the money come out of my account for a number of years but not received any correspondence. 

5 minutes ago, super_blue said:

Hi,

is this all trust members? I have had the money come out of my account for a number of years but not received any correspondence. 

Hello Super blue

We have a number of historic versions of different ways to collating membership details and I have pieced together what I can.

However with the new GDPR coming in last year,its a mine field if we should be contacting any members and our web chap has been working on it this week.

Its before my time as well, but there could be a number of lifetime members/regular payees like yourself that we have lost track of. I know I am looking into this for Diego. If you could send me a PM of some basic details for you, I will check with the financial side of the Trust accounts to confirm this for you. what i need please is:

Your full name

Regular subscription you pay

If you had a previous membership number

Of course if anyone else believe's they are members, please contact me. 

Cheers

3 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I can't help but think that the GDPR molehill is being mountainised. 

If there is a bank of contact details then there is no way that making contact with them is an issue. 

Spot on.  People really misunderstand GDPR intentions and problems. 

Just now, lookersstandandy said:

....how about they sell the land to Tesco. What then?

Ifs buts and maybes. We can only concern ourselves with the now. 

Im interested in questions/answers that could help the club directly or indirectly now. Not what might happen in x number of years. We’ve got enough on our plate. 

17 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

....how about they sell the land to Tesco. What then?

Judging by what has been said they have the clubs interest at heart...really don’t think they would do something like that....I think Corney May have been the bad boy all along😉

Edited by oafc1955