Trust Oldham - Meeting with Brassbank INFO as of 30/01/19

44 minutes ago, Senor_Coconut said:

As I see it, the main interest from the fan led group  will be to push on with the houses that TTA didn't follow through with on little Wembley and the back of the RRE, what we get out of it as a club remains to be seen.

Maybe I'm naive buy I would HOPE that the fan-led group were in it for the security and benefit  of OAFC and not just to make a profit from the land.

Edited by laticsrblue

7 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

It’s really not that confusing in my eyes. 

Just have to wait and hope the fan led group are able to buy boundary park. If not it continues as per. 

Whats to be confused about ? 

Exactly my read of it.

Some people on here would really struggle with issues with actual complexity.

2 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

It’s really not that confusing in my eyes. 

Just have to wait and hope the fan led group are able to buy boundary park. If not it continues as per. 

Whats to be confused about ? 

Does it not intrigue you who 'a fan led group' may be and what their motive(s) may be?

Do you really want to continue as we are with an owner who only part owns some of the club and a landlord who has no real interest in the clubs well being?

Can you not see the club has been dying slowly for several years? 

2 hours ago, trickyrickyholden said:

Some people on here would really struggle with issues with actual complexity.

There can't be many other clubs with a more complex ownership than this club. Do you know how many different parties are currently involved in the potential sale of BP?

12 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Why is there always loads of negativity on here from the usual few whenever a major announcement has broken, the trust are merely keeping fans in the loop.....I sometimes wish that they would say fuck all!!!

Keeping fans in the loop, which loop is that that then... nowhere in the statement issued by the trust does it mention anything about an offer being made on the ground , so either they are being economical with the truth or Mike Minay has got it wrong ????

2 hours ago, mad4it said:

Keeping fans in the loop, which loop is that that then... nowhere in the statement issued by the trust does it mention anything about an offer being made on the ground , so either they are being economical with the truth or Mike Minay has got it wrong ????

He, to his credit, has clarified. 

2 hours ago, mad4it said:

FFS...What you on about???

The trust are simply informing supporters that negotiations are underway in an attempt to buy the ground.

ie. Keeping fans in the loop.

ie. Keeping fans informed.

Tracy has said no further statement will be made at this time.

4 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

FFS...What you on about???

The trust are simply informing supporters that negotiations are underway in an attempt to buy the ground.

ie. Keeping fans in the loop.

ie. Keeping fans informed.

Tracy has said no further statement will be made at this time.

Take it you are on the trust by your reaction ? ... no further statement will be made ... is that keeping the fans in the loop ... if the trust need to raise money to buy the ground , then why aren’t they organising fundraising groups , are they going to have a whip-round between themselves or have they got a secret investor tucked away somewhere?

It’s sensitive information which probably cannot be aired just now, you can’t expect to be told the ins and outs of everything that goes on behind the scenes. 

Just trust the trust to be acting in the supporters best interests.

If you want to know everything that goes on join the trust and seek election to the board.

And no I am not on the trust!!!

21 minutes ago, mad4it said:

Take it you are on the trust by your reaction ? ... no further statement will be made ... is that keeping the fans in the loop ... if the trust need to raise money to buy the ground , then why aren’t they organising fundraising groups , are they going to have a whip-round between themselves or have they got a secret investor tucked away somewhere?

It doesn't mean ever again...

Back in the day, you were a bit reticent on the communication front yourself Simon..... 

22 minutes ago, mad4it said:

You can't know everything all at once.
Why not wait until further information is available?

3 minutes ago, Wardie said:

You can't know everything all at once.
Why not wait until further information is available?

upvote. Defo. If everything was revealed straight away and it fell through I am sure everyone would be really understanding and appreciate that the most important thing was that they'd been kept in the loop.