Trust Oldham - Meeting with Brassbank INFO as of 30/01/19

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

It’s sensitive information which probably cannot be aired just now, you can’t expect to be told the ins and outs of everything that goes on behind the scenes. 

Just trust the trust to be acting in the supporters best interests.

If you want to know everything that goes on join the trust and seek election to the board.

And no I am not on the trust!!!

The basics can be aired (otherwise Mike Minay could have revealed it) and as for confidentiality, it can be that sensitive kit Minay got hold of it, either that or the trust had got a mole ?

22 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

As ever, hats off to those who volunteer their time for the Trust - I can't/don't want to do it. I had a good chat with Darren in the White Hart recently and he's alright, as were those who went before him (jorvik & leeslover aside), but....

For years most of any info that has been released has been unclear at best and nudge, nudge, wink, wink at worst - more often the latter.

Why can't we just have communications that are always clear, informative and in plain English? 

Cunt.

4 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Can someone let Mad4it know that Jorvik is no longer a Trust representative? Developing a sense of humour wouldn't go amiss.

And developing a sense of respect for other supporters of the club and their opinions wouldn’t go amiss either 

7 minutes ago, archiecat said:

May as well close this thread, children have hijacked it.

Definitely, my 14 year old son uses words like c..t , t..t, w....r , b.....d   , don’t know we’re he gets it from... guess he’d been reading this message board 

1 minute ago, Monty Burns said:

So that’s what’s up with you? Makes sense now.

I’m not amused, but here one that will have you and your mate rolling in the aisles ... why did tigger put his head down the toilet .... he was looking for pooh 

46 minutes ago, mad4it said:

What respect our trust representatives towards the club..

What the fuck are you talking about? Respect towards the club? Harry slagged me and Leeslover off (very, very obviously in jest) so we responded (very, very obviously in jest). Step away from the internet for a little while. 

19 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

What the fuck are you talking about? Respect towards the club? Harry slagged me and Leeslover off (very, very obviously in jest) so we responded (very, very obviously in jest). Step away from the internet for a little while. 

Ooh aren’t we all gown up using all them grown up word, I would never dream of call anyone a c..t whether in jest or not ... thank goodness you’re longer on the trust 

Edited by mad4it
typo

23 minutes ago, mad4it said:

Ooh aren’t we all gown up using all them grown up word, I would never dream of call anyone a c..t whether in jest or not ... thank goodness you’re longer on the trust 

Mad4it needs to stay in a dark room for a few days. Strange character.