Morecambe (H)- P-P (New date Tues 19/2/19)

It has been somewhat warmer today that forecast.  The snow on the covers just might have given added protection to the problem north side of the pitch.  It could be warmer tonight and tomorrow than forecast (now suggesting -4).  Pigs once again could fly over Boundary Park.

Can’t see the game being on... also can’t see this team being played at all... mainly due to managers negative tactics and also chairman’s influence.

Iverson

Hunt

Clarke

Stott

Lacovitti (spelling)

Dearney (spelling) 

Sylla

Maouche

Baxter

Nepo

Vera

With the rest on the bench...

Hunt is obviously being frozen out so hamer will be there. Edmundson will probably play but I think he’s been shaky recently and needs a rest and Stott deserves a start. 

We are at home to one of (probably THE) worst teams in the league... don’t play two defensive midfielders.

I think the game will be on and I’m going for a 2-1 win for the Latics!

i think there’s a very good chance Scholes will be watching the game given there’s a chance he could be manager by the end of the week though I’ll still be amazed if he can get an agreement for no interference from the people above him so who knows if a deal will come off

49 minutes ago, super_blue said:

What would the statement say? 

Erm it's not rocket science... Whatever the current position is regarding the managers appointment and when we expect to make an appointment, rather than us, the supporters having to rely on speculative random tweets and press articles daily! 

Edited by Londonboy
typo

3 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Erm it's not rocket science... Whatever the current position is regarding the managers appointment and when we expect to make an appointment, rather than us, the supporters having to rely on speculative random tweets and press articles daily! 

Or just chilling... 

23 minutes ago, Paul said:

i think there’s a very good chance Scholes will be watching the game given there’s a chance he could be manager by the end of the week though I’ll still be amazed if he can get an agreement for no interference from the people above him so who knows if a deal will come off

If AL hadn’t already agreed to take a step back from the football side Scholes would not even be in the equation.

I’m sure he will let Scholes get on with the job and believe the only thing holding the appointment back is Scholes’s current employment status.

I also don’t think the playoffs are beyond us and that getting him on board will provide a massive boost to this club and its fan base

59 minutes ago, Paul said:

If Scholes is to be believed he's off watching daughter play netball tomorrow.  He was on radio 5 this morning with Robbie Savage.

18 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2019/february/01022019-snowy-gallery/

Check out the photo gallery on t’fishul - I particularly like the one with AL and a wheelbarrow full of cash for Scholes...or maybe it’s full with snow 😄

Is that what's known as a 'slush fund'?

• Like 2