Morecambe (H)- P-P (New date Tues 19/2/19)

Just now, underdog said:

I did think so myself when they asked for volunteers to get the snow off...Doesn't snow insulate? or maybe with it freezing last night it would have been more difficult this am to shift it

All I know is last season we were the only postponement with a frozen pitch in the top six divisions one Saturday so had absolutely zero chance of getting this on.

Just now, Millibob said:

Just been into Royton. There's a space next to the "God botherers" outside the old Yorkshire Bank.  Wrap up warm and don't forget a Trust Oldham collection bucket!

(In fact the God Botherers may be able to help with your Green Belt objections!!).:lol:

Cheers......I am going to hit the needy.....outisde Lidl as they shop that is...hahah.

Done it before for Save Royton greenbelt campagn. No bucket shaking just getting messages to residents re the loss of land around Tandle hills. There are other areas pf the town that are going to be hit too, Cowlishaw, Beal valley, Broadbent moss, Moorside, Woodhouses. Oldham is giving up 29% of teh GM build for 14000 houses and additional retail. Apprarently there is a housing need

If anyone is bored and has time don't forget there is still time to log any questions you have for the clubs landlords, brassbank. 

There is a thread on OWTB with a link with how to do this and if anyone is interested, how to join as a member.

Thanks

4 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Yes very good effort, was -8% overnight .

I have been on the pitch just after the postponement and apart from a couple of small hard patches which would have been sorted by K.O. time the pitch was fine.It was the referees decision only quoting Health & Safety,well I guess it was his own safety because apparently the players and management were happy to play it.Apparently the referee quoted he didn't want the Morecambe fans travelling?????????.Wildy wasn't happy-this would have been his last game in charge. 

51 minutes ago, alwaysblue said:

I have been on the pitch just after the postponement and apart from a couple of small hard patches which would have been sorted by K.O. time the pitch was fine.It was the referees decision only quoting Health & Safety,well I guess it was his own safety because apparently the players and management were happy to play it.Apparently the referee quoted he didn't want the Morecambe fans travelling?????????.Wildy wasn't happy-this would have been his last game in charge. 

All 200 of them!!!

18 minutes ago, Oldham82 said:

11 points off playoffs with 2 games in hand if defence stays solid like it can. And these new strikers find form quick we can be the team to make late charge it always happens no reason it can't be us 

Make that1 game in hand for playoff place.

1 hour ago, Oldham82 said:

11 points off playoffs with 2 games in hand if defence stays solid like it can. And these new strikers find form quick we can be the team to make late charge it always happens no reason it can't be us 

Love the optimism but there is a reason we’re so far off the pace.....we’re not very good