Morecambe (H)- P-P (New date Tues 19/2/19)

22 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

And some people still think we are run worse than under SC ?? If AL brings in Scholes and stays out of team affairs , surely  we’d be moving in the right direction ? 

Yes. But we are at the point where a few here almost need this all to go wrong to qualify their extreme stance. 😂.  

Edited by kowenicki

2 hours ago, cornishblue said:

It cost money to run them though, that’s why Corney never used to use them. 

lot of truth in that corney hired some heaters from a well known heatfor hire company to get an importatant cup game on then renaged on the bill you can guess the answer the following season when he enquired again second word if the answer was off 

1 minute ago, peanuts said:

lot of truth in that corney hired some heaters from a well known heatfor hire company to get an importatant cup game on then renaged on the bill you can guess the answer the following season when he enquired again second word if the answer was off 

Similar to the mobile light system used during winter. Alledgedly, we were the first professional league footy club that had them re-possessed for non payment of bills.

5 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Ah well.  Allows more time for new players to bed in and a Manager to turn up. 

Alledgedly, ref decision....(edit as I thought it was away manager)

Ohh well it means now I will be in Royton town centre issuing Green belt leaflets against the GMSF.

Edited by underdog

1 minute ago, underdog said:

Alledgedly, away manager was pushing for it to be off.

Ohh well it means now I will be in Royton town centre issuing Green belt leaflets against the GMSF.

Just been into Royton. There's a space next to the "God botherers" outside the old Yorkshire Bank.  Wrap up warm and don't forget a Trust Oldham collection bucket!

(In fact the God Botherers may be able to help with your Green Belt objections!!).:lol:

Just now, yarddog73 said:

Was never gonna be on should of saved the money wasted on leccy. 

I did think so myself when they asked for volunteers to get the snow off...Doesn't snow insulate? or maybe with it freezing last night it would have been more difficult this am to shift it