Douze points sur douze

Choo f*cking choo ..

So confident we’ll win tomorrow, bookies have us favourites for some reason. 

Usually that’s enough.

Genuinely think we’ll win tomorrow 2-0 or 3-1. 

Platform 3 we’ll be arriving. Might be a delay for a Missilou booking but we’ll be there 5pm latest. 

Scholes drives the train Monday. 

Steam train of 9 platforms in 7 days then.

I actually believe the good times are gonna come back.

We’ll win tomorrow, buy a ticket get on board. 

Quick shout out to Danny G. Whatever his ability, from first hand experience the lads a good un’ 🤘🏻

You f*cking blues 💙🧡💙🧡

• Like 1

7 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Choo f*cking choo ..

Usually that’s enough.

Platform 3 we’ll be arriving. Might be a delay for a Missilou booking but we’ll be there 5pm latest. 

Quick shout out to Danny G. Whatever his ability, from first hand experience the lads a good un’ 🤘🏻

You f*cking blues 💙🧡💙🧡

Just checking time of oafcshuck’s post....it says 7 hours ago and it’s now 9:17... so working backwards...ah! 😉

9 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Choo f*cking choo ..

Usually that’s enough.

You f*cking blues 💙🧡💙🧡

I can't make it today. I have to make some chocolate eclairs for work. Choux fucking choux.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Choo f*cking choo. 

Had a tear in the eye tonight.

Start of something special. 

Got me eclairs in for another Saturday choux special as I can't get over for the crewe game but making the journey over Tuesday with a couple of latics fans who don't want to drive 😂 

Bloody lightweights!

4 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

Got me eclairs in for another Saturday choux special as I can't get over for the crewe game but making the journey over Tuesday with a couple of latics fans who don't want to drive 😂 

Bloody lightweights!

It's no time for éclairs get the fucking profiteroles in, Ee I Ee I Ee I O........

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay. For all refunds see the club shop next Saturday.

For those aboard this train is now delaying the Bury line and has put the Rochdale line out of action.

All 3 lines (the Bury, Oldham and Rochdale one will be functional in late August 2019) Please note work will be on-going on the Bury and Rochdale line till May 2020.

The Oldham line will run without problems.

See you in August.

Choo f*cking choo.

2 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Sorry for the delay. For all refunds see the club shop next Saturday.

For those aboard this train is now delaying the Bury line and has put the Rochdale line out of action.

All 3 lines (the Bury, Oldham and Rochdale one will be functional in late August 2019) Please note work will be on-going on the Bury and Rochdale line till May 2020.

The Oldham line will run without problems.

See you in August.

Choo f*cking choo.

Being starved of coal the engine has ground to a halt because the upgrade to electric has been shelved for far too long, I'll email Hornby and see if they can help?  :petesake:

On 2/24/2019 at 6:03 AM, OLDHAMADE said:

Being starved of coal the engine has ground to a halt because the upgrade to electric has been shelved for far too long, I'll email Hornby and see if they can help?  :petesake:

Don't bother, Hornby's decline in standards and uality closes matches ours. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have dark days and nights that im

not afraid to admit. 

The honest truth, one thing I’ve always been able to count on and look to is this football club.

Hartlepool away, our first win up there in 713729 years under Sheridan. About 86 of us. Tuesday night. 

One of the more recent. Northampton. Drove there alone. Under Sheridan. 1 up. Won it. Jonjo O Toole 1-1 5 mins to go. Down again. Erwin’s 92nd minute meant the world.

Last season. No win. Bristol Rovers. Last minute. Drove alone. Parked 25 minutes from the ground. Got a free ticket off the goalkeeping coach. Wanted to stand. Crammed in the small away end. 2 up. 2-2. Last minute. Doyle 3-2. First win all season. Sheridan shaking our hands 100 of us.

Don’t get me wrong. Been there when MK have scored in the 96th minute to win 1-0.

Not the name all the obvious high moments. 

The above moments were where’ve I sat alone and this club has put a smile on my face.

Since 1998 I have met many mates and have many stories through this club, as we all have.

I’m sure we can all sit there and think of one special moment, be it a dark place, be a newborn child, be it a loved lost one, that our club has made you feel that little bit better. 

Wouldn’t swap it for the world, Abdallah whatever happens please please don’t take my Oldham away 💙🧡.

• Like 2