Cardiff

Guest Stanley30

19 hours ago, Stanley30 said:

Don’t get me wrong it’s horrible that a life has been lost and i am in no way trying to demean the guy or be disrespectful to him. However I am confused by Cardiff’s response 

Have a word with Cardiff then

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

I’m finding the running commentary on (and possible live feed of) lugging up his corpse quite creepy.

Yes.  Do we really need to know they've found an unidentified body in the wreck?

Ghoulish click-baiting. 

8 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Jesus I'm relatively desensitised about death but even I find that horrifically unnecessary. 

Just don't watch ITV or Sky, the Beeb will deal with it sensitively, Although I can't see any of the major channels showing the actual plane and it's contents being recovered, we've surely not sunk to those depths yet ! 

Sorry no pun intended..

55 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Just don't watch ITV or Sky, the Beeb will deal with it sensitively, Although I can't see any of the major channels showing the actual plane and it's contents being recovered, we've surely not sunk to those depths yet ! 

Sorry no pun intended..

I go on bbc every hour or so and it’s right up there pics of the plane, ‘sightings of a body’ etc

1 minute ago, disjointed said:

I think there is still a search going on for him. 

7 minutes ago, Stanley30 said:

So what about the pilot?

Seemingly nobody cares about this poor bloke because he isn't famous and doesn't kick a football

Guest Stanley30
17 hours ago, OLDHAMADE said:

Seemingly nobody cares about this poor bloke because he isn't famous and doesn't kick a football

Agreed. Cardiff should pay to find him

2 hours ago, Stanley30 said:

Agreed. Cardiff should pay to find him

I suppose being football fans we instantly have our heads turned by all the media coverage of a player loved by many but as my wife pointed out, the pilots family are going through just as much pain if not more now and need the same closure.......................................I hope and pray they get it soon