4 hours ago, mad4it said:

Of course you can blame the Bosman ruling, player no deliberately run down their contacts to either for the club to pay them a higher wage or to allow them to move as a free agent. Prime examples  of this are Aaron Ramsey , and closer to home Chris Porter , both run down their contracts and left for nothing -prior to the Bosman rule , the clubs would have held on to their registration and forced s transfer fee .

You misunderstand me. 'Blaming' Bosman is pointless. You may as well sympathise with a down on his luck coalman 'blaming' the clean air acts of the 1960s for the fact he's not selling much nutty slack these days. 

Things change. 

3 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Sometimes BP says crazy things and that there are no scouts anymore is clearly one of them.

I retired a few years ago, just pass info from any games I do see and conversations with my old connections re Iversen, Surridge.

The  youth in Ireland I've asked the club to check on is from a good source. Competition from a Scottish Premier club, but I've been given precedent to instigate moves.

Edited by BP1960

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

I retired a few years ago, just pass info from any games I do see and conversations with my old connections re Iversen, Surridge.

The  youth in Ireland I've asked the club to check on is from a good source. Competition from a Scottish Premier club, but I've been given precedent to instigate moves.

Don’t be claiming surridge now tut tut, I remember u saying u didn’t recommend him. But you did find some old notes on him and when u saw him you reminded him that they had won and he said nar we lost meaning oldham 😉

6 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Don’t be claiming surridge now tut tut, I remember u saying u didn’t recommend him. But you did find some old notes on him and when u saw him you reminded him that they had won and he said nar we lost meaning oldham 😉

I did pass on my notes to a previous manager.

16 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

Anyone hear that?

Sounded like a bubble popping over Gigg Lane way...

had Gmr on in the car last night there pre match coverage had them as good as in the final pretty much the same as there coverage of manures champions league exit last week kiss of death that station 

14 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Show's where we're at if i'm being honest. If they got beat 3-0 by Portsmouth I imagine they would hit us for double that if not more.

Wait what? You are trying to say billionaire funded Portsmouths' current  position is a reflection of how far we have fallen? 

Only 3,900 is the lowest attendance in the B team era of Checkatade. Kudos to Bury and Pompey for that.

Edited by singe

• 1 month later...
On 2/23/2019 at 9:38 AM, Buryshaker said:

Winding up order from previous owner, all debts paid. No loans secured on the ground anymore and the owners putting Gigg in trust for the fans so it can never be sold by future owners. Building hotel at Carrington, swimming pool And indoor pitches. Clubs on the up 👆 

🤔

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1